Search results for query: *

• Users: Bob2978910
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bob2978910

tModLoader any actual good + finished mod making tutorials?

sure there's like 4key but they never finished. and before you say: "but there's alon37 and lynx" lynx cancelled it and alon nowadays (or always did) used music and eventually just paste in code if I recall. what I truly mean is like someone who does the following(which will be what at least...
  2. Bob2978910

OOC terraria oc idea

*deleted*
  3. Bob2978910

whats wrong with my texture pack? why won't it work?

i've beeen trying several times to replace npcs with a certain image but can't seem to figure out how. i tried how other people do it f.e: for the quide NPC_22 but it did nothing i don't know what i'm doing wrong here i have a pack.json named proparly to the texture pack so its 100% not that...
  4. Bob2978910

replacing player Sprite with texture pack in 1.4.1?

I just wanna know if this is still doable. if so how? Edit: idk if this is the right place or not
  5. Bob2978910

ask bob some stuff

stuff I won't answer: -age -gender -18+ related questions -location stuff I will answer: -what games I play in spare time -(almost) anything else that isn't in the list of stuff I won't answer.
  6. Bob2978910

get to know a user named bob

I played terraria a lot when I was introduced to it by a friend from middle school. I don't really see them anymore to my knowledge but its a really fun game. Anyway... It's not all I do I try to make my own games and eventually a Terraria mod hopefully with some help from the tml discord...
Back
Top Bottom