Search results for query: *

1. PhantomTerrarian

problem with the game when i start it in steam

I was gonna play terreria but when I opened it the game was open yeah but it won't let me like show the screen I can hear the music and everything is working fine but when I try going to open the game is just never shows
  2. PhantomTerrarian

Biomes & Nature Terraria Biome Infection Suggestion

Sadly I don't have drawings of this but I can describe it another world Infection look theirs Corruption and Crimson What About Currptson imagine all the corruption and crimson combined to create unspeakable evil its boss is CepSin. CepSin is this Terrifying creature that only spawns if you...
  3. PhantomTerrarian

im eating cookie dough to forget my sadness....

im eating cookie dough to forget my sadness....
  4. PhantomTerrarian

I have a question can you beat terraria in a world with the seed called: not the bees

I have a question can you beat terraria in a world with the seed called: not the bees
  5. PhantomTerrarian

Texture Pack Terraria Manhunt - Dream Team Texture Pack

you best be making one for s.h.i.t.a.s.s
  6. PhantomTerrarian

HOLY :red: I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FORUM long time no see btw

HOLY :red: I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS FORUM long time no see btw
  7. PhantomTerrarian

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

wait empress of light has a second form?
  8. PhantomTerrarian

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

is this the last terraria update? :dryadsmile:
  9. PhantomTerrarian

Boss Health Bar Tweak

it looks so clean i love it thank you
  10. PhantomTerrarian

I accidently deleted my world that one i need help finding plantera with H E L P

I accidently deleted my world that one i need help finding plantera with H E L P
  11. PhantomTerrarian

thamk's yall also sorry of thinking plantera is a gril (DAMN I LOVE THIS FORUM)

thamk's yall also sorry of thinking plantera is a gril (DAMN I LOVE THIS FORUM)
  12. PhantomTerrarian

HOW CAN I FIND THE PLANTERA BULB I LOOKED AND MINED THE UNDERGROUND JUNGLE (yes ik use the map...

HOW CAN I FIND THE PLANTERA BULB I LOOKED AND MINED THE UNDERGROUND JUNGLE (yes ik use the map to find a light pink sprite) But I wanna fight plantera if I do what some stradgies I can do to kill plantera (also plantera sounds like girl name not judging just saying)
  13. PhantomTerrarian

I deafeated those 2

I deafeated those 2
  14. PhantomTerrarian

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

teahc me how?
  15. PhantomTerrarian

okay so I killed queen Bee who's next

okay so I killed queen Bee who's next
  16. PhantomTerrarian

thanks but where can i find golem???

thanks but where can i find golem???
  17. PhantomTerrarian

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hey can you please update it to 1.4 please I really wanna download mods thanks <3:happy:
  18. PhantomTerrarian

where can i find a probe to start an martian invasion

where can i find a probe to start an martian invasion
  19. PhantomTerrarian

thanks for the bosses now I shall fight skeletron and Queen Bee Plus I love bee's adorable babies

thanks for the bosses now I shall fight skeletron and Queen Bee Plus I love bee's adorable babies
  20. PhantomTerrarian

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

I tried using TmodLoader and terraria keeps on crashing is their another way to install it but not the steam way please
Back
Top Bottom