Search results for query: *

1. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Why Wiring is Limited by Sound, and how to Fix It

I suppose that's where it wouldn't work very well, but a toggle or accessory would have to have people not only obtain it, but have it on for some things to work. Like the trap and camera map mechanics. Maybe a muffler monolith or... something. "Causes wiring components and new messages to be...
  2. Leaffen

The idea is you could use spectre goggles or echo chambers to toggle showing the components, you'd hear sfx while they are shown, but at that point you're just looking at the visuals in how something works, not watching it work.
  3. Leaffen

It's me again, still hoping for silent wiring. This post is to explain more in detail how wiring is limited by wiring sounds, and why there should be a way to disable that, via a setting, or echo coating, or what have you. First and foremost: > Players don't want to play maps that are...
  4. Leaffen

Items Potion Monoliths for Map Making

I've long been wanting more temporary player boosts you can use for maps, because as of right now, we basically only have campfires and bast statues. And for more direct healing, we have heart statues. Potions don't really work, as you essentially have to fill up a player's inventory with them...
  5. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Mechanic Should Sell Toolbox

Does it annoy anyone else that the Toolbox is exclusive to Christmas time (Or Post-Frost Moon for a SINGLE DAY), and has an absurdly low drop chance? Having at least the Mechanic sell it, would allow this item to be used much more and be something you actively want to get. This also fits in with...
  6. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Closeable Umbrellas

Another little suggestion, the ability to close umbrellas with right click. This would not only allow you to stop the umbrella's slowfall without needing to swap off of it, but it would also switch the attack to a broadsword swing, instead of a shortsword swing.
  7. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Step Stool Regen

Good point! I would make platforms have priority.
  8. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Step Stool Regen

A silly little suggestion: You can press down while standing still with the Step Stool equipped, to sit on it. Giving the same regeneration boost as a chair.
  9. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Give Meowmere and Star Wrath an aura

Flying Dragon could also use one, mostly because of the hitbox issue. (The hitbox of the Flying Dragon is way bigger than the actual visuals, so an aura would make the hits visually accurate.)
  10. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Logic Lamp Dividers

A quick suggestion after running into some specific issues of my own with something large and complex, Logic Lamp Dividers. These would go on logic gates similar to lamps, but would neither count as On or Off. They simply create space to allow easier wiring for lamps close to the input/output...
  11. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Make Some Decor Flippable for Better Symmetry

Don't really see why they should work differently to how most furniture already works? With statues for example, you just have to turn to flip the sprite.
  12. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Make Some Decor Flippable for Better Symmetry

A very short suggestion, can we be allowed to flip some asymmetrical furniture, like we can with statues/chairs/beds etc.? A handfull of furniture items only face one direction and cannot be flipped to face another way, just would be nice to finally be able to flip them. Some of the biggest...
  13. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Wire Bulb Suggestion for Better Custom Displays/Animations

I could see it conflicting a little bit with animated colored signs, as those benefit a little bit from the fade to make the colors move a bit smoother, but even then the change could be added as an alternative block!
  14. Leaffen

I have used Pixel Boxes quite a bit, and their big issue is they only have two colors (Whatever you paint them as, and that color darkened.), while Wire Bulbs can switch between quite a few, which would be far more versitile.
  15. Leaffen

A short and sweet suggestion: Make Wire Bulbs more useable for custom displays/animations than they currently are. They have a lot of potential, being able to simply and easily light them up and change their colors on the fly. Currently, when pairing echo coated bulbs with shadow painted...
  16. Leaffen

Other New Sound Sliders/Accessibility Options

Me when I'm using Blade Staff and Cool Whip on Destroyer while I'm riding back and forth on a Minecart while I also have a player detector and wire H.U.D. going on at the same time. (All I can hear is the equivalent to 30 geiger counters at once help.)
  17. Leaffen

Other New Sound Sliders/Accessibility Options

Something I feel would greatly benefit accessibility, would be more sound sliders to tune, allowing players to reduce more specific sounds instead of having to lowering the volume of everything. There are 3 different sliders I feel would be beneficial: 1. Player Noise This consists of any...
  18. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

Tbf, learning how to keep bosses like Empress and Golem in around the same area, is something I've grown accustomed to, since I use Lightning Aura and Shinobi/Monk armor a lot. When you get really good at it, sentries and other sources of damage like Rainbow Gun, shine quite a bit. Sure getting...
  19. Leaffen

Rainbow Gun's Rainbow lasts 40 seconds, not 25. It has also never lasted 25 seconds, so unsure where this came from. And 40s is plenty (Or more than enough in a lot of cases, even on Master.) for bosses at this stage, and while it could be a bit longer, feels like a good sweet spot on events as...
  20. Leaffen

I mean, it's basically free 280 dps, and that's with no damage or crit increases. It's a great sidearm. I'm assuming you're not comparing it to the damage of actual weapons, as this, like magnet sphere and nimbus rod, isn't meant to be used on its own.
Back
Top Bottom