Search results for query: *

• Users: Leaffen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Step Stool Regen

A silly little suggestion: You can press down while standing still with the Step Stool equipped, to sit on it. Giving the same regeneration boost as a chair.
  2. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Logic Lamp Dividers

A quick suggestion after running into some specific issues of my own with something large and complex, Logic Lamp Dividers. These would go on logic gates similar to lamps, but would neither count as On or Off. They simply create space to allow easier wiring for lamps close to the input/output...
  3. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Make Some Decor Flippable for Better Symmetry

A very short suggestion, can we be allowed to flip some asymmetrical furniture, like we can with statues/chairs/beds etc.? A handfull of furniture items only face one direction and cannot be flipped to face another way, just would be nice to finally be able to flip them. Some of the biggest...
  4. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Wire Bulb Suggestion for Better Custom Displays/Animations

A short and sweet suggestion: Make Wire Bulbs more useable for custom displays/animations than they currently are. They have a lot of potential, being able to simply and easily light them up and change their colors on the fly. Currently, when pairing echo coated bulbs with shadow painted...
  5. Leaffen

Other New Sound Sliders/Accessibility Options

Something I feel would greatly benefit accessibility, would be more sound sliders to tune, allowing players to reduce more specific sounds instead of having to lowering the volume of everything. There are 3 different sliders I feel would be beneficial: 1. Player Noise This consists of any...
  6. Leaffen

Game Mechanics Allow Biome/Bone Torches to Increase Luck on the Surface

As the title says, I want Torch Luck to properly work on the surface. It's just silly and confusing that you cannot get Torch Luck on the surface, unless you're HOLDING the Torch. I've seen many people confused about how Torch Luck works, and assume you still get it when near the correct torches...
  7. Leaffen

PC Some Item Height Inaccuracies

Recently checked every weapon's item height, and found many sizes that were off, but most were fine enough it didn't really matter. However, there were some exceptional outliars, and this list will focus on the worst offenders. Reminder, this is the dropped item's height compared to their...
  8. Leaffen

Weapons & Equip Passive Damage Should Not Have Global Immunity Frames

Has this ever happened to you? Equipped Stinger Necklace for the boost in armor penetration, only to find your damage taking a dive every time you take a hit to summon bees? How about equipping Orichalcum armor for the extra damage from the petals, only to see your damage was somehow better...
  9. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Better Trapped Chests

Trapped chests are an example of a great idea, executed poorly. They aren't very... functional, acting as essentially a fancier lever. Sure, you can trick your friends, but you can't do much more than that. First off, and the most confusing, you cannot store anything in them, why? This could be...
  10. Leaffen

Items Have Fertilizer Grow Trees Underground

This is a small one, I think fertilizer should have the niche to grow trees underground. It's kind of weird you can find naturally generated Rich Mahogany trees underground, yet cannot grow them yourself, so if you want to use them for aesthetics you have to make extra sure you don't...
  11. Leaffen

Player Sprite Issue with Football

When falling with the football in your inventory, your arm still goes in the air, with your hand detaching to hold the football. It's a little hard to notice (And much more noticeable in action.), but definitely there. Examples, arm up with no hand, Arm up with hand, arm down to show the arm IS...
  12. Leaffen

PC Team Blocks Connect to Smooth Marble Blocks

Given these blocks aren't meant to connect to anything but themselves (And as far as I could find, this was the only example.), this seems very unintentional.
  13. Leaffen

Items Counter Block

Oh boy here's a complex idea for a new wiring component that I think would be INCREDIBLY useful, a block that acts as a counter, here's my mock-up design! The idea is you can right click the red numbers to increase them by 1, up to 99. For simplicity and swiftness, you right click the two tiles...
  14. Leaffen

Items Accessibility Change for Wiring Component Noises (+For Noteblocks in the Future)

Something I've mentioned before but feel I need a dedicated post on, the dreaded default clicking noise associated with most wiring components NEEDS to have a way to be muted. If you have big complex machines with a lot of timers, pressure plates, player sensors, or announcement boxes, you're...
  15. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Better Echo Chamber Concept

Echo Chambers, currently, are great. You can add variety to rooms by "spawning" terrain or features that wasn't already there, or "create" entire rooms or buildings that weren't there, remove specific rooms or features, reveal pixel art for psuedo-collectables or puzzle hints in maps, and even...
  16. Leaffen

**REPORTED** Major Accidental Item Deletion Glitch

This glitch impacts items in 2 ways as far as I've discovered. 1) If the item is non-stackable, and non-placeable, it plays the sound effect associated with using the item. If the item uses mana, the mana is consumed as well. Ranged Weapons need ammo to play their SFX. 2) If the item IS...
  17. Leaffen

Portfolio/Multi-Topic 12 of my Most Desired Features/Changes

Hey all! This is a dump of most of my suggestions and ideas for the game, some new and old, probably a final post for me given the update drawing near. I'm very happy with what we've seen coming to 1.4.5, and have so much excitement for the update, and many plans for making a game inside of...
  18. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Poseable Mannequins, What Terraria Needs to Breathe Life into Builds?

How possible would it be to allow mannequins to be poseable? This would add a lot of creativity to the game, essentially simply allowing "Custom NPCS" to be made, and to breathe new life into builds. I feel like this is something desperately lacking from the current mannequins, as currently...
  19. Leaffen

NPCs & Enemies Spider/Tarantula Critters!

I think I, and many other real life spider keepers, bug catchers, or just people fascinated with spiders in general, would love to have catchable spider or tarantula critters in the game! We could always use more critters to collect, and Spider Terrariums are something I feel the game is...
  20. Leaffen

Blocks & Decoration Item Pressure Plate or Sensor

As the title says, a new pressure plate or sensor to generate wiring signals from detecting if a dropped item is on top of it, would be great! Especially for the new hoppers. This can also be incredibly useful for advanced item sorting.
Back
Top Bottom