Search results for query: *

• Users: WorMortar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. WorMortar

What is the one thing you always keep?

What is the item or setting that you always keep? For me, it's the Springtrap banner.
  2. WorMortar

IC Hordes

Submit characters in OOC! Link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hordes.113246/#post-2739761
  3. WorMortar

OOC Hordes

(I got bored. Don't blame me for making this.) The sound of fire and war echoed in the deep night. Except, it wasn't your normal, political war. It was monstrous. Every week, they keep coming back. Why? Taking place in the medieval age, our heroes start in a small village that seems to be...
  4. WorMortar

Moments where you were stupid.

State the moments of your life where you did stupid stuff. You might be feeling insane.
  5. WorMortar

Weird spawning system and housing

I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to explain. So I've recently started PC on Terraria. But I noticed some weird things. I punched a few walls in a house and it is still valid housing. But when I was building a jungle house, the bedroom didn't count as valid housing as the text said it was...
  6. WorMortar

Forum Friends

So, this thread is about commenting your friends in this forum, and other people will say theirs. Simple as that. A:My friends are B and D. C:Mine are A and D. B:I really like C. And so forth. Be respectful and follow the rules of the TCF. Remember, don’t be upset when someone doesn’t...
  7. WorMortar

Serious How my depression story started.

I think I‘ll start explaining why my depression really started. It was March 2020, I was in quarantine and my friend lived in the same apartment. He was my neighbour, and we were playing some Minecraft. I then got bored, and became interested in Terraria. For some reason he criticised me for...
  8. WorMortar

What passion do you have that people think is weird?

I want to talk about your passions that people believe weird, awkward, or crazy. If it makes you happy and you constantly do it, it is a passion. My passion is literally staring into space. It helps me think I'm in my own world, and people find it weird. It is also because one of my only friends...
  9. WorMortar

Drawings & Paintings Zach's Art....Stuff.

Non-Terraria arts, feel free to leave some feedback. I will be updating this thread whenever I make arts. Zach breaking the 4th wall.
  10. WorMortar

If you were to make any edits to any boss, what would it be?

If you could make any edit to any boss, would you do it or what would it be?
  11. WorMortar

Single Thread RP The One Roleplay

I'm going for another roleplay again, soooo.... Imagine if all became one. Imagine if everything had collided. Imagine...if everyone was in one spot. There is no story. Everything is one. Everyone, from every universe, came together. That's right: the multiverses are breaking apart and put into...
  12. WorMortar

Single Thread RP Non-Fictional Nightmares

(This RP is officially dead. Please make character submissions so I can resume the RP is 2022. I really enjoyed this RP and I'll make sure you do as well.) NOTE: This RP is PG 13. Expect to see posts containing or speaking about gory stuff. Wherever you were, you are now standing in front of a...
  13. WorMortar

If you had two similar things, which would you prefer?

If there were two similar things of your choice, which would you prefer? EXAMPLE: Apples and Oranges. 1:apples. 2: Phone or Tablet. 3:Tablet. AND SO ON
  14. WorMortar

Mobile I need some people to play with

looking for people to play with, im really lonely In terraria
  15. WorMortar

Single Thread RP Time Travelers

You were just doing something in your day, and then suddenly you feel unconcious! you wake up in Ancient Rome, and there is a strange machine next to you. It says: 60 AD! Template: name species age strengths weaknesses appearance abilities and equipment hex code character limit:4
  16. WorMortar

Biomes & Nature Ocean biome ideas

I feel the ocean biome doesn't get much attention besides fishing. It's basically the edge of the world! Is that you thinking that? Well, here we can share some ideas about the ocean biome! (rip orca)
  17. WorMortar

Mobile how do I load my character files

How do I load my character files? I want to use terrasavr on mobile
  18. WorMortar

Terraria Theories By Zach

a place where I tell you my terraria theories.
  19. WorMortar

IC Virtualilty RP IC

You are control bots sent to protect Virtualilty, the capital of the Cloud. Defeat viruses and set bases to take down the Major virus, Glitch. More story is covered in the OOC and please do not submit our bios here, do it in the OOC. link to the OOC:OOC - Virtualilty roleplay Time mechanic: you...
  20. WorMortar

OOC Virtualilty roleplay

In the capital of the cloud, Virtualilty is doomed by the virus Glitch. Glitch has taken over the city, filling Virtualilty with viruses. You are the control bots sent by the Virus Control Center to take refuge in the capitol and kill all the viruses. Take down Glitch before it is too late; as...
Back
Top Bottom