Search results for query: *

1. Slothmandudething70048679

This is so true

This is so true
  2. Slothmandudething70048679

For more coolio sloth facts and news on sloth conservation go to slothconservation.org

For more coolio sloth facts and news on sloth conservation go to slothconservation.org
  3. Slothmandudething70048679

Yes, yes it does

Yes, yes it does
  4. Slothmandudething70048679

Hello, it is officially sloth morning. Fun fact: Sloths actually sleep for 8-9 hours in short...

Hello, it is officially sloth morning. Fun fact: Sloths actually sleep for 8-9 hours in short bursts throughout the day and night. The reason some scientists says they sleep longer is because sloths in captivity are the ones easier to study but a sloths life is boring in captivity compared to...
  5. Slothmandudething70048679

How long have you been playing terraria?

Yeah, I really didn’t know it was that old. Time flies
  6. Slothmandudething70048679

How long have you been playing terraria?

I started playing terraria in either 1.2 or 1.3 and have been playing for what seems like forever. At least 6 years because I dont remember all of it I can’t tell you exactly but I know it has been a while. And it has been quite the journey, what has your journey through terraria taken you through?
  7. Slothmandudething70048679

Game Mechanics Allow Rod of Discord/Harmony and Portal Gun to go in hook slot

That’s a cool idea! I never thought about it but it would be really useful especially for mobile players who cant switch to different tools quickly.
  8. Slothmandudething70048679

3DS What ever happened to the 3DS terraria?

I beat it BUT Hardmode for me was not as fun as prehardmode
  9. Slothmandudething70048679

3DS What ever happened to the 3DS terraria?

As a member of 3DS Terraria gang, I have personally sunk at least 50 hours into it. I know that it is no longer supported by devs but why? I know there are limitations in technology and maybe storage. On the other hand (grenade) why isn’t the holy hand grenade in any other platform? I need...
  10. Slothmandudething70048679

You dont understand I have been inactive for 2 whole years

You dont understand I have been inactive for 2 whole years
  11. Slothmandudething70048679

What is one game you would love to see collaborate with terraria

I know everyone has thought about this. With the Don’t Starve update it got me thinking about this. I personally would love to see Terraria x slime rancher (because of the king slime)
  12. Slothmandudething70048679

Yup

Yup
  13. Slothmandudething70048679

Thanks!

Thanks!
  14. Slothmandudething70048679

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

This is a great one! Probably the cloud in a bottle.
  15. Slothmandudething70048679

just woke up from a VERY long nap

just woke up from a VERY long nap
  16. Slothmandudething70048679

Working as Designed [Mobile] Im not sure if this is a bug

So today I was playing with my brother and we got into hardmode. I had fished up a ton of crates (all iron) and smashed demon alters but when I opened them I got zero hardmode ores. Is there a reason for this or am I stupid?
  17. Slothmandudething70048679

PC Is this a common occurrence or is it rare ?

That looks like an npc from a mod. I can swear I’ve seen it before
Back
Top Bottom