Search results for query: *

1. AaroSA

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Trying to play modded multiplayer with a friend, but the world crashes soon after he joins. The mods we are using are Prefixes for enemies and Thorium. All are updated to their newest version. This is the error message I receive, translated from Finnish to English: The given key was not present...
  2. AaroSA

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Played through the event a few times with my friend with end game gear and it was really fun. The waves were fairly easy to clear but the final boss was tough.
  3. AaroSA

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I think it means that when your world is generated, it's created from a certain seed and now you can share the seed to others, which lets them create the exact same world.
  4. AaroSA

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Does anyone know how to trigger the new event or how to get the new NPC?
  5. AaroSA

Meet the Dryad | Dungeon Defenders II

Looks really nice, actually made me interested in maybe getting Dungeon Defenders 2 once this update drops.
  6. AaroSA

What is your hardest boss in Terraria?

Expert mode Plantera. In my expert mode world, it took me so long to beat it. I set up a huge area of jungle as a battle arena for it and it still chased me off it and I had to run through unprepared caves to not die. I managed to get through some hole and rode a minecart track back to the arena...
  7. AaroSA

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Seems like something from space or hell.
  8. AaroSA

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

Cool contest, I think I'll make an adventure map for it.
  9. AaroSA

How do YOU play the Summoner?

A lot of mobility and damage. Summoner armor has low defense, so it's best to stay far away and try dodge things while your minions do work and you use long ranged weapons. A summoner only playthrough is a tough challenge, so I prefer to play it as a hybrid of summoner+mage or ranger. In most...
  10. AaroSA

Starbound is pretty cool.

Starbound is pretty cool.
  11. AaroSA

HEROES NEVER DIE

HEROES NEVER DIE
  12. AaroSA

Pressure Plate + Dart Trap loop to possibly replace hoik engines

Using dart traps and liquids to slow it down sounds very useful for making the plates triggered per second be lower for whatever you may need that for. I'm not sure if I have enough time to test the different speeds so if someone can test them that'd be great.
  13. AaroSA

Your 1.3.1 Update Reactions and Discoveries!? (Plus detailed info and links.)

I made a quick post about dart trap engines. It might be able to replace hoik dummy ghost engines, but I'm not yet sure of its full capabilities. If someone has time and wants to test it further, go ahead.
  14. AaroSA

Pressure Plate + Dart Trap loop to possibly replace hoik engines

Good day to all of you. I'm fairly new here, so tell me if I need to add something more to this post. With the new projectile pressure plate, you can make a dart trap trigger itself repeatedly. This system is built at the minimum distance of 150 blocks (300 feet for the sake of GPS), so the...
  15. AaroSA

I got an other idea. Instead of a dummy ghost or skeleton, I'll use a dart or spike trap (if they trigger the pressure plates) that hits pressure plates which triggers traps. And when the player's not in the area of the boss, the trap is blocked. I'll test this when i get home. Edit: Is any app...
  16. AaroSA

Does anyone know how to make a system that resets things to their original state? I'm planning on making some sort of a boss fight where when you hit it enough it swaps to a different phase with different attacks and that resets if you die. I'm thinking of making it have a dummy ghost/skeleton...
  17. AaroSA

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

How do you now join a team? I cant find the option anywhere.
  18. AaroSA

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Does it pause the game if you have autopause on? Have you tried that? Edit: It does not.
Back
Top Bottom