Search results for query: *

1. dekay1278

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

I'm sorry but the item stack changes are wayy to cursed for my liking. I thought inventory management was part of the challenge and there are like a billion different items to solve this problem like the piggy bank, vault, void bag, chests etc.
  2. dekay1278

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

By the way, it's spelt Cthulhu not Cthulu (where you're talking about the Eye Of Terror). Sorry just a small nitpick.
  3. dekay1278

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

This is amazing :D
  4. dekay1278

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

I do agree. I hope there is a better crafting ui especially. They could make it similar to the Engine Software one/Minecraft console crafting system
  5. dekay1278

A friend

A friend
  6. dekay1278

NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

Lmao they nerfed ocram to the point where he is just a crappy retinazer. Imo choose Ocram and stuff for ocram and the consolaria for the other exclusive stuff.
  7. dekay1278

Terraria and Pewdiepie

Terraria and Pewdiepie
  8. dekay1278

Hey

Hey
  9. dekay1278

Yo sup

Yo sup
  10. dekay1278

How do you think of the new crossover? (kinda cringe imo)

How do you think of the new crossover? (kinda cringe imo)
  11. dekay1278

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

Wow that is amazing! Also, I completely understand what you are doing now since you want to make all platforms similar.
  12. dekay1278

NPCs & Enemies I need to see Ocram in 1.4

Ocram came before the brain of cthulhu cuz Ocram came in 1.1
  13. dekay1278

Also ngl, I think the new ui for console looks even stranger than the pipeworks one. The very first one imo was great and tailored for consoles well
  14. dekay1278

That's exactly how I feel
  15. dekay1278

Oh thanks for clearing up the confusion
  16. dekay1278

Please say the bottom pictures are just texture packs because otherwise it just changes the whole Terraria aesthetic. Also, imo I saw the video and the crossover and ngl I think it's kinda cringe (pls don't hate on me).
  17. dekay1278

Ikr

Ikr
Back
Top Bottom