Search results for query: *

1. G

NPCs & Enemies Nurse should refuse to heal players with the “sparkle slime” debuff

This would be a funny way to troll your friends. Gove them the sparkle slime de-buff so they are disgusting, and then the nurse should refuse to heal the player. Maybe the nurse could roast the player.
  2. G

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Toilet Related Items and Features

With the addition of poo blocks it brings many opportunities for funny additions to terraria that might be possible. an item that you could add could be a stinky boulder. A boulder that makes the sound effect from the whoopee cushion when it crushes the player. These are some ideas I have...
  3. G

NPCs & Enemies NPCs reacting to toilets with wiring

Funny idea: If you are in sitting on a toilet and an NPC is in the same room as you, the NPC will get up and walk out of the room. Same could go for when if you connect wiring to the toilet and poo starts flying out of it. Maybe that toilet could make a room become invalid housing.
  4. G

Other Achievement ideas: “Take a squat” and “Squat of the hero”

These are just meme ideas. “Take a squat” would be an achievement to sit on any toilet and obtain the poo block. “Squat of the hero” would be to sit on a terra toilet and obtain the poo block.
  5. G

Items Endless Herb Pouch

My idea is an item or items similar to the endless musket pouch or the endless quiver. When this pouch is in your inventory it will fulfill the required herb ingredients. The recipe would be something like 1,000 of every herb to make the pouch, because at that point you don’t really want to...
  6. G

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria 2 Idea: Aquaculture!

Everyone loves potions, right? But the methods of obtaining the ingredients can be a grueling task. (I am looking at you fishing!) Not everyone wants to spend an hour clicking and waiting over and over again to get the fish they need for their life force potion, wrath potion, ect. If we...
  7. G

North Pole Spear

Does the North Pole spear do damage itself, or does only the projectile it makes do damage? I tried attacking up close with the North Pole but the spear did no damage
  8. G

Weapons & Equip The Sword Swing Animations

I love the melee overhaul in the labor of love update, but there is just one thing that I wish they would have done. Is it just me or does the Terrarian hold swords in an un-natural way. I noticed that some swords appear to be held by the very bottom instead of the handle which looks a little...
  9. G

Switch Guide Doesn’t work half the time

Sometimes when I go to the guide for crafting recipes I place the item inside the little box where he asks for a crafting material and then he shows you what you can craft in the crafting section. Sometimes when I place a crafting material there it only shows what I can craft with the current...
  10. G

Switch Glitch in terraria multiplayer meteorite block

I was playing terraria with my brother in terraria I had an obsidian shield and I was standing on meteorite blocks and my brother took fire damage whenever he stood on the ground. He didn’t have an obsidian shield
  11. G

Biomes & Nature Deleted this Thread

[Deleted]
Back
Top Bottom