Search results for query: *

1. Harblesnargits

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

Coder told me not to post this since it's a small update, but I'm a rebel. We've updated the mod again with a few small changes, some being quality of life, some being visuals, and more. Goblin underlings now also have optional drip, because someone asked about that offsite. We have also...
  2. Harblesnargits

Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians! We're still alive, and we've put out what I like to call a bit of a passion project. It's no secret; I love goblins. So, after some lengthy discussions, quite a bit of coding, and quite a bit of spriting, we're happy to announce a goblin underling overhaul! Though...
  3. Harblesnargits

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

"Not the Bees" + "CelebrationMK10"; - All hive walls are replaced with rainbow brick walls - Jungle Grass is painted blue, as if it were Hallow - Bees, Queen Bee, Hornets, and any other butt stinger bugs have a shader applied to them that makes them cycle through the rainbow. Rainbees? - Party...
  4. Harblesnargits

If you have never heard of it, there's this little niche game called Terraria. It doesn't have...

If you have never heard of it, there's this little niche game called Terraria. It doesn't have much content, but you should absolutely give it a try! It's a hidden gem for sure!
  5. Harblesnargits

Food for thought; is there an enemy or boss that makes you go "oh right, this one"? One that you...

Food for thought; is there an enemy or boss that makes you go "oh right, this one"? One that you know exists, and just want to get it over with or just want to ignore it.
  6. Harblesnargits

Definitely some sort fishing rod from the Angler, a werefox vanity transformation from the...

Definitely some sort fishing rod from the Angler, a werefox vanity transformation from the Zoologist, and so on. There's all sorts of fun ideas that could be made. I'd be fine with anything honestly; I just love collecting items that come from unconventional sources.
  7. Harblesnargits

Some town NPCs don't have any special drops when they're killed or "leave". Are there any plans...

Some town NPCs don't have any special drops when they're killed or "leave". Are there any plans to add additional incentives to beating up NPCs?
  8. Harblesnargits

Classy Cane + Stress Ball = my new favorite way to bully NPCs. Praise whatever evil deity gave...

Classy Cane + Stress Ball = my new favorite way to bully NPCs. Praise whatever evil deity gave you the idea to turn the Classy Cane into a must-have item.
  9. Harblesnargits

We've got a small update today. Just a few bug fixes. We're working on new content too, but that's going slowly since we're both lazy. Maintenance. * FIXES * Fixed Cute Slimes not spawning on the "don't dig up" seed * Fixed Horned Slime spawning on the starting island on the "don't...
  10. Harblesnargits

This only makes me want a Dragon Ball franchise collab with Piccolo as a town NPC.

This only makes me want a Dragon Ball franchise collab with Piccolo as a town NPC.
  11. Harblesnargits

If 1.5 does become a thing, fishing needs more love! More fish, more junk catches, more silly...

If 1.5 does become a thing, fishing needs more love! More fish, more junk catches, more silly obscure fish like salmon, and most importantly, a new quest milestone for the angler! Legendary Helper Minion! Also still holding out for a boulder mount!
  12. Harblesnargits

If this is the new Twitter, then may I be so bold as to ask for a boulder mount for 1.4.5...

If this is the new Twitter, then may I be so bold as to ask for a boulder mount for 1.4.5? Surely the master of boulders would want to ride a boulder too!
  13. Harblesnargits

We've just released our 1.4.4 build on the beta branch! This is mostly just a port, but we've got a few goodies sprinkled in. Of note, we finally have a localization file in the event that anyone wishes to make a translation patch for their native languages! As always, here's our changelog: *...
  14. Harblesnargits

Heidi ho fellow Terrarians, we're alive again and have a medium-sized update. This time, we focused on a quality of life change for our Soul Harvester boss, including new weapons and a new way to encounter it. Gone are the days of the little bird appearing at your side the moment you enter the...
  15. Harblesnargits

Ultra small update; we gave three pets some new costumes for Halloween. Joyous Slime, Docile Demon Eye, and Possessed Goldfish are ready to trick or treat with you! Also fixed an issue with Baby Ichor Sticker that I only learned existed recently regarding how transparency works in Terraria. No...
  16. Harblesnargits

Surprise, we've got a fun update today! With the generous cooperation of billybobmcbo, we now have cross-mod compatibility with The Amulet Of Many Minions: Combat Pets! With this update, almost all of the pets found in Assorted Crazy Things can now be turned into combat pets at any Demon Altar...
  17. Harblesnargits

We've worked some magic, so now Assorted Crazy Things is functional on the stable branch! Sorry for any inconveniences that our prior choice may have caused!
  18. Harblesnargits

Happy Easter everyone. I'm happy to announce that we've finally pushed the 1.4 preview build of Assorted Crazy Things! We've mostly been quiet due to extensive coding and spriting work, but we're finally back! With this update, you'll need to be using the 1.4 tModLoader preview build, accessed...
  19. Harblesnargits

Texture Pack Random Modified Assets Not Loading in 1.4 Texture Pack

EDIT 2: It turns out I did have some sprites a little too big for some reason. They were odd numbers, yet I clearly remember copying the modified sprites onto the base sprites. Make sure to quintuple check your dimensions! Hello fellow resource friends. I come bearing a strange (to me) problem...
  20. Harblesnargits

Assorted Crazy Things is now updated! The version is 1.3, and the icon should resemble my avatar. Grab it while it's hot! If you want more details including images, check out or wiki linked on the first post! Changelog: * FIXES * Toxikarp now properly spawns only in hardmode * Ever***...
Back
Top Bottom