Search results for query: *

1. Pikascyther Plays

Other Races

This can be selected at character creator Pros: great things about this race Cons: bad things about this race Prons: both Cons and Pros Harpy Race You can fly in this race but you cant walk. Press Z to shoot a feather Pros: Can fly, Can shoot feathers Prons: None Cons:Cant walk Health: 10...
  2. Pikascyther Plays

Challenge Idea: miner

This challenge is as hard as ftw master hardcore mode In this challenge you can only use tools as weapons (ex: pickaxe and axe)
  3. Pikascyther Plays

Mobile Easier way to dash on mobile

It adds a new button if you have something you can dash with. Its near the attack joystick. The sprite is the icon of your dash accesorry. If you press it you will dash and there will also be a cooldown. If it deals damage (like eoc shield) the cooldown will be longer
  4. Pikascyther Plays

Game Mechanics Levels, Upgrading tree, And Abilities

THIS IS CURRENTLY WIP Levels is a new gui on the top of you. If the number there increases, then 4 options show (attack, defense, mobility or water breath) If you choose attack/defense then every damage/defense will be increased by 1 . If you choose mobility, You will be 1.01× faster. If you...
  5. Pikascyther Plays

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The void (a whole new world)

The void is an endgame world and accesed by pressing the button near the void monolith When you press it. It teleports you to a new world but its a very hard world (it takes away your items except weapons that deal less than 10 but if you go back to the monolith at the spawn it will bring back...
  6. Pikascyther Plays

Member-Run Contest Terraria Weapons Respriting Competition (Cancelled)

Its in the title Only make Vanilla, Calamity, Thorium, Joost, and Redemption weapons I will be rating the drawings to 1-10 the prize is bellow To see your score then here is the list -_- if you got 1-4 :indifferent:if you got 5 :)if you got 6 :happy:if you got 7-8 :pif you got 9 :eek:if you...
  7. Pikascyther Plays

Mobile What is the best way to kill wof?

So i currently died 3 times on wof...... Whats the best way to do it? Edit: at ranger class
  8. Pikascyther Plays

Mobile Pikaboy's mobile weapon shop

CLOSED Pikaboy's weapons Shop The shop that has every weapon Pre Boss Weapons: 5 gold Pre hardmode weapons: 9 gold and 2 silver Hardmode weapons: 13 gold, 68 silver and 100 copper Late Mech weapons: 15 gold and 99 copper Late Plantera weapons: 27 gold and 99 silver Late Golem weapons: 38 gold...
  9. Pikascyther Plays

NPCs & Enemies The triplets

Triplets: Just like the twins but with a new eye called "blastmatism" Blastmatism Phase 1: Attacks: Dashes At You 5 Times And After He Does That He Fires A Small Laser At You Blastmatism Phase 2:dashes to you as fast as eoc phase 2 expert/master 9 times and spins 180 while firing a big laser...
  10. Pikascyther Plays

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Npc Bosses,The Challenger Token, And New Npc Weapons

The Challenger Token: get this from the guide by completing a quest (collect 40-50 woods, 25-40 stones, 10-19 iron ores, and 2-5 gold bars) The challenger token makes a new "challenge" button on an npc. If you press it the npc says. Oh.. a challenger you want to battle? Im gonna give you an...
  11. Pikascyther Plays

Weapons & Equip The Bunny Gun

Bunny Gun Stats: 38-51 ranged damage Fast Speed Strong Knockback Ammo: Explosive Bunny Needed to craft it: 5 bunnies 20 iron/lead bars 2 gold/platinum bars 7 souls of light 7 souls of might 1 minishark 2 dynamite Shoots an explosive bunny So this weapon can only be obtained after destroyer...
  12. Pikascyther Plays

How to get the zenith and terrablade

Copper Shortsword: Spawn A New Character Or Make Them From Copper Bars Enchanted sword: Find some enchanted shrines and mine the sword on a rock or get some from gold/ titanium crates Beekeeper: Kill queen bee and there is a chance she will drop these Starfury: Get them from sky islands...
  13. Pikascyther Plays

Other New achievements

Miner Requires you to mine every ore except luminite and hallowed Yummy Eat any food Foodie Eat every food available including potions This was a bad idea Drink red's potion Brewer Craft or find every potion Socialized Terrarian Chat 30 times Adventurer Go to every biome Collector...
  14. Pikascyther Plays

IC DO NOT JOIN THIS RP IS CANCELLED

The competitors 1-5 : Good people (or living objects) 6-10 : Bad People (or living objects) 11: others Crystal- 3 Circle- 1 Bamboo- 6 Key-5 Car-8 Speakry (speaker)-4 Clocky (clock)-9 Pillow-11 (jokester) Lightning (i can only roleplay as this character)-11 (host) Btw lightning only appears on...
  15. Pikascyther Plays

How to get hellstone bars

1.Craft An Obsidian Skin Potion and bring a water bucket 2. Craft A Evil Biome or stronger pickaxe (you can use Reaver Shark in 1.3) 3.Go To The Underworld 4.Find Hellforge (from under world buildings) and Obsidian (Mix Lava and Water ) 5.Drink the Obsidian Skin Potion and mine the Hellstone...
  16. Pikascyther Plays

Pikaboy's Vanity

Inspired By Digitus99's Vanity Shop. And I Just Wanna Do This Because Im Bored Tell Me A Character And I Will Try To Make It And Tell Me Any Biomes For The Background I Use Terraria Maker Vanities and Avatars | demize To Make Vanity And This Is An Example Do Mario And The Forest Biome My...
  17. Pikascyther Plays

Weapons & Equip New Ninja Gear

Soul Of A Ninja Teleports You Where You Triple Clicked (This only works after 10 seconds and the hp is 30%) And Makes Your Hook Length 5 More Blocks Long And Makes The Effect The Ninja Armor Gives You And Lastly It Increases Your Speed By 10% How To Obtain:Ninja From My Npc Suggestions In...
  18. Pikascyther Plays

NPCs & Enemies Npc Suggestions

Pumpkayne Attacks with Headless Horseman Sword Sells Halloween Related Items (Pumpkins , Vanity Items Got From Goodie bag , And ect.) Btw there will be an arrow at the bottom of the trade section and if you clicked it, it will go to a new trading section to fit more vanity To get it you need...
  19. Pikascyther Plays

Game Mechanics Boss Spawn Cutscene

What a boss cutscene does is to see how they are created and its stats and also a "cutscenes" Button will be added in the settings (this is how you disable/enable cutscenes) however it still shows the stats on top of the boss for 10 seconds This is an example from the King Slime Feel free to...
Back
Top Bottom