Search results for query: *

1. monochromegoggles

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Agreed. I don't think the majority of people here who are upset even had a headcanon. (I certainly didn't, but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed in the lack of thematic consistency as well as puzzled as to where a lot of these other explanations for certain bosses comes into play.) I...
  2. monochromegoggles

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Mmmmmm no. I'm going to disregard this lore. Much as I applaud whoever was involved in it for making an attempt, it lacks so much polish and gap-bridging that it can't hold up to scrutiny. I feel the same way towards this that I felt towards that animated 3d series that was attempted a while...
  3. monochromegoggles

Pixel Art When Chrome has nothing better to do...

The poll has majority voting Corruption, and its always good to have variation in styles because people have different tastes. Besides, what's this about "Redundancy"? It's not like we're in a competition for who will be first in making a texture resource or whatnot. : )
  4. monochromegoggles

Finally getting around to working on your request. I had to round up a lot of resources and sprites so I could have the proper references to keep the assets fitting with Terraria's theme and sizing.
  5. monochromegoggles

Alright! I'll see what I can do, as I will not have access to my usual computer. This means I have to re-install my preffered program and load Terraria's standard assets onto my laptop for reference. Otherwise, however, I believe I can get started sometime later today.
  6. monochromegoggles

But aren't most tools and weapons in-game made of metal already? XD Do you mean for me to make a set of tools and weapons that are more mechanical/futuristic? Or just with a more 'true' metallic sheen and look to them? Because I can do either or.
  7. monochromegoggles

Welp, 4 out of 5 people seem to favor the Corruption. Time to get my assets together and begin thinking of what I can do..... Right after I make another random pixel art.
  8. monochromegoggles

Finished! I re-did all of them and placed them in a ZIP file as well for you to use with the TCCL or any other texture replacement program if you want to. Here's a visual of each mob's sheet
  9. monochromegoggles

Gonna disregard the lack of a keyword since you wanted a request well before my rules were posted this time around, but next time be sure to check the main post thoroughly for it, it helps me to keep things organised. Time to dig up the sprite sheets and see what I can do!
  10. monochromegoggles

Sure thing! I'm glad that it turned out in a way that you liked. You can use it wherever you want, I appreciate you crediting me for it. ^_^
  11. monochromegoggles

Finished! Image can be found: Here Here's a visual of it though. I wasn't 100% sure how you wanted it done, so I just sorta winged-it.
  12. monochromegoggles

I've already made the slimes into a resource/texture replacement collection. For now though, I'm working on stuff one section at a time. Next I'm going to work at the 'Evil biomes' (Corruption or Crimson mobs). Then maybe I'll move on to the Hollow, Underground, Sky, Underworld, Jungle, and so...
  13. monochromegoggles

Is that a request or a suggestion? Particularly, are you speaking in terms of a sprite re-make of the NPCs, or are you looking to see what I'd do as a pixel art of them instead? If you are making a request, please be sure to check the main post for the keyword needed when making a request.
  14. monochromegoggles

I am going to open up a very TENTATIVE request section for the time being while I wait for the results of the poll to come in.
  15. monochromegoggles

Added a poll for deciding which mobs to do from Corruption or Crimson. The poll will last as long as I feel is needed to determine a clear 'victor'. In other news... I will add the .tAPI to the main post for those who use tAPI later today (if I can remeber). Special thanks to Jordan for the file!
  16. monochromegoggles

a

Terraria's 'lightsource' is top-left oriented? .... Welp, just goes to show how much I pay attention. XD I'll keep that in mind for future sprites & edits though.
  17. monochromegoggles

a

Eh, possibly the lack of a solid 'black' border completely enclosing them as per Terraria's actual style.or alternatibly, compared to the rest of the game's items, they may just be a little 'too vibrant'. But, sometimes I just can't help myself. Unless I NEED to, I really hate making shiny...
  18. monochromegoggles

a

I re-shaded some of your swords/knives. I tried to make a few changes to the original sprites outside of color placement and palette choice. I'll explain some of the changes and how I went about it. Hopefully it won't come off as jerkish or just a bunch of technobabble. On top we have the...
  19. monochromegoggles

Member-Run Contest Re-Sprite Competition

These sprites are making me cringe... I'd join in just to make something that doesn't look like eye-cancer, but I'm planning on re-making all the corruption mobs after I provide some examples of palette adjustment for another spriter elsewhere. I may take a stab at it though if I'm feeling...
Back
Top Bottom