Search results for query: *

1. AquaSuper

Texture Pack Half-Life Texture Pack

A version of this texture pack that only changes armours can be found here
  2. AquaSuper

Resolved What should I do if my work is stolen?

Thank you so much! I appreciate it
  3. AquaSuper

Resolved What should I do if my work is stolen?

I created a Half-Life Texture pack and uploaded it to this site earlier this year and took a break, but once the steam workshop was announced; I found that someone else posted my work onto the Terraria Workshop, without even crediting me, I've reported it on the steam page but I'm not sure if...
  4. AquaSuper

I would love that, although I don't think texture packs would grant me that ability
  5. AquaSuper

Otis is the Tavern Keeper at the corner
  6. AquaSuper

Download it here Additionally, here are all my resources with the .piskel files to edit I hope you enjoy using this Texture pack, in this pack I have changed: [Armors] Gold Armour - HEV Suit Mark IV Platinum - Opposing Force PCV Suit Molten Armor - HEV Suit Mark V Ninja Armor - Black Ops...
  7. AquaSuper

Problems with making Chainmail Armour textures

Would you happen to know of any videos or tutorials I could follow? I've been searching for a while although many videos only display how to change the item's inventory icon
  8. AquaSuper

I thought that might be the case, I completely forgot about the female variant, so I went to fix that, after I made it, I tested it out in terraria, and it still didn't work
  9. AquaSuper

Hello everyone, I've been having problems with loading the body section of my armour set, I have properly named the asset as both helmet and leggings work, although the body section has not updated after enabling the texture pack, am I missing something? Here's a list of the assets I have...
Back
Top Bottom