Map glitched. Anyone have a fix?
  3. sarahh

Favorite video game character, or boss

Madeline from Celeste ;-;
  4. sarahh

what is your favourite game besides terraria

My fav game changes all the time but currently Splatoon 2 and smash bros
  5. sarahh

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Bruh that price is fine. It's really rare and it's not that hard to make moneyz. I know people who charge way more than that lmao
  6. sarahh

What's the worst bug you have encountered?

I've had a couple but none of them were THAT terrible. My map has resetted a couple of times randomly even though before it was almost fully explored. Another one is that the events always glitch for me, especially the pumpkin moon event, it just ends after the first stage. None of these bugs...
  7. sarahh

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Actually, its fine I'd like to grind them more myself as I know they're pretty rare
  8. sarahh

Wassup, Ask Me Anything, I'm bored

Fav video game?
  9. sarahh

Favorite Horror movie?

It's really intense tho, you should check the warnings on tik tok. The creator also made a warning to close your eyes when "act 1" pops up because of how many people got scared, but if you like getting scared then this will do the trick
  10. sarahh

Favorite Horror movie?

Also if anyone wants a really really really scary movie watch Megan Is Missing (its rated r). It's on YT but its VERY VERY graphic and close your eyes when "act 1" pops up because I was so close to pissing my pants seeing that (you'll know what I mean if you check it out on tiktok). It's based...
  11. sarahh

Favorite Horror movie?

"Get Out" for sure, I love that movie. It's not that scary tbh and there's no random jumpscares (i HATE bad horror movies that add random jumpscares) but it does have some really freaky scenes
  12. sarahh

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Strawberries are d i s g u s t i n g
  13. sarahh

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

Cuphead, hollow knight, and Downwell. Downwell is the easiest of the bunch
  14. sarahh

im ded

im ded
  15. sarahh

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Covid isn't real"
  16. sarahh

oh I have that dude as a friend he must've joined your world. Next time you shuld put a passcode...

oh I have that dude as a friend he must've joined your world. Next time you shuld put a passcode on your world
  17. sarahh

Yeaaaa because of school and stuff

Yeaaaa because of school and stuff
  18. sarahh

Yes?

Yes?
  19. sarahh

oooof

oooof
Back
Top Bottom