Search results for query: *

1. Abominus

Only the pirates, pirate captains spawned at 98% in my first invasion

Only the pirates, pirate captains spawned at 98% in my first invasion
  2. Abominus

i still wanna know the chances of all three dropping in one invasion, and from the pirates drops...

i still wanna know the chances of all three dropping in one invasion, and from the pirates drops since a dutchman didn't spawn in that invasion
  3. Abominus

I took 3 pirate invasions in a row now and i checked its drops in the bestiary, literally...

I took 3 pirate invasions in a row now and i checked its drops in the bestiary, literally .33-ish something like that, and i got all three accessories in a single invasion, not a single dutchman spawned in it
  4. Abominus

Uhh... guys? What are the chances of getting the Discount Card, Lucky Coin, and the Ring thingy...

Uhh... guys? What are the chances of getting the Discount Card, Lucky Coin, and the Ring thingy in one pirate invasion???
  5. Abominus

I hate the fact that i held myself from talking about terraria to that one guy playing terraria...

I hate the fact that i held myself from talking about terraria to that one guy playing terraria on his phone while waiting for class to start
  6. Abominus

ngl i think 1.4.4 mobile is smoother than 1.4 mobile, back in 1.4 i get like 1-10 fps but now in...

ngl i think 1.4.4 mobile is smoother than 1.4 mobile, back in 1.4 i get like 1-10 fps but now in 1.4.4 i get around 20-40 fps
  7. Abominus

Can someone tell me the chances of Paladin's Shield/Hammer dropping at the same enemy?[ATTACH]

Can someone tell me the chances of Paladin's Shield/Hammer dropping at the same enemy?
  8. Abominus

How hard is it to do this?[ATTACH]

How hard is it to do this?
  9. Abominus

yo guys i have all the zenith ingredients and was planning to update my terraria version to...

yo guys i have all the zenith ingredients and was planning to update my terraria version to 1.4.4, is zenith still worth crafting?
  10. Abominus

And tell me the accessories too

And tell me the accessories too
  11. Abominus

bruh which beetle? Damage boost beetle or damage reduction beetle?

bruh which beetle? Damage boost beetle or damage reduction beetle?
  12. Abominus

Melee :/

Melee :/
  13. Abominus

Bruh im playing 1.3 on mobile and i cant beat ml, give me tips and loadouts pls

Bruh im playing 1.3 on mobile and i cant beat ml, give me tips and loadouts pls
  14. Abominus

Welp, doesn't work

Welp, doesn't work
  15. Abominus

SOUL-Switch testing [ATTACH]

SOUL-Switch testing
  16. Abominus

Then the future is in your hands

Then the future is in your hands
  17. Abominus

Do you wish to persist? ♥Give up Continue

Do you wish to persist? ♥Give up Continue
  18. Abominus

so this is what loneliness feels like My Hopes and Dreams is shattered And a broken soul

so this is what loneliness feels like My Hopes and Dreams is shattered And a broken soul
  19. Abominus

but i made a gif, do u like it?[ATTACH]

but i made a gif, do u like it?
  20. Abominus

How u post them here...

How u post them here? https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/36cca80f-dd9b-11ec-b795-57beb825e07a.gif It doesnt work on me
Back
Top Bottom