Search results for query: *

• Users: Noved
  • Order by date
  1. Noved

Items Negative Paint to Negative Coating

As far as I'm aware, Negative Paint is pretty niche as a paint. If it's not possible that's completely okay however Negative Coating would be an amazing change to make this niche item more viable in builds.
  2. Noved

Blocks & Decoration Radio Thing Placeable

I was excited to see a new visual effect item until it was just only an equipable vanity and not another monolith. That's all I ask of this suggestion.
  3. Noved

Working as Designed Vertical Conveyer Belts, Strange Interactions

When using Shoe Spikes, Climbing Claws, Tiger Climbing Gear or any similar gear on a vertical wall of a Conveyer, they don't seem to properly interact with the wall like it would if you were standing on them horizontally. This could easily be tweaked around with. Shoe Spike / Climbing Claws The...
  4. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I am curious if there will be an escape sequence of any kind in this mod; mostly because it's a staple in Metroid for them and it would be interesting to see how one would work in the context of Terraria
  5. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

A Space Pirate Invasion sounds honestly pretty cool and I bet that might even happen according to the already existing space pirates (Using Heros mod to spawn them)
  6. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I did find it strange that doors didn't close themselves; I hope this will be added
  7. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Adding on to this suggestion; when Mods take a leap into 1.4 could there also be master mode boss pets? (Such as Torizo, Serris, Kraid, etc) I would really like a small Nightmare following me around
  8. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Most of the bosses just get shredded in multiplayer
  9. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This mod just outclasses most other mods out there it's really impressive; I'm quite excited to see how much is done with this mod! I am very stoked for the future of it.
  10. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is why post moon lord content would be a good idea if it were to happen; I could visualize so much more content from this mod even past moon lord but that's just me.
  11. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That is right but in the context of this mod it would be harder to implement
  12. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

We can always come up with ideas for the layouts
  13. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Question being?
  14. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

What I mean by consumable is once you use the keycard you could use any weapon on the hatch the keycard was for; what you said would be quite annoying indeed lol.
  15. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Wouldn't it make crafting the missile launcher or super missile pointless for hunter class? Also for adventure maps that want to use these hatches will have to be extra careful about which bosses they use in those said maps.
  16. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

You bring a good point; but perhaps there could be optional Hatch key cards? You would basically just keep them in your inventory or maybe they could be a consumable and you would be able to open those types of hatches with it; The crafting recipes would use the same materials but I think that...
  17. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Having a Ridley's lair would be incredible! I think having an area for each Door hatch would be a good idea (Blue already being for Chozo ruins, that leaves Red, green and yellow ) It would give them an interesting use instead of just decorative purposes. Also will there be any bosses after...
  18. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I wonder if there will be post moonlord content in this mod?
  19. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Probably, it just feels wrong to not see "Beam" at the end of it though
  20. Noved

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I agree with the Spazer being pretty powerful, when I played with my friend (On expert) we shredded the wall of flesh in 2 minutes; Also I think it should be Spazer Beam? Not just Spazer as it's called currently
Back
Top Bottom