Search results for query: *

1. crashboom10

Game Mechanics 'Round' Worlds

I was gonna make a mini game where you were a 2 pixel tall guy, walling in a terraria based word, but It took too much.
  2. crashboom10

Just reread through stuff in this thread, you will understand
  3. crashboom10

Umm... This isn't in the console... Haha
  4. crashboom10

It's the same world, just when you walk right the world repeats, like... digging down you hit hell like normal... but the scrolling/'Round' world is only left and right
  5. crashboom10

Okay... I made it easier to put the support picture! just copy the code and slap it on your signature the code is under Crash's Boxes > My Supports
  6. crashboom10

Okay! I got the signature, its under Crash's Boxes > My thread Supports If you full blown like this idea, slap that picture on your supports! Thanks!!!
  7. crashboom10

I'm working on a support signature thingie right now, I will post it maybe tonight or tomorrow!!!
  8. crashboom10

I know, I didn't mean to post that, due to my dyslexia, I have misread your comment, apologies. I removed the comment
  9. crashboom10

Honestly.. This isn't a problem.. just imagine cutting the ocean in half then calculate from there... not that much effort... Also, this wouldn't be too bad to code, It shouldn't cause too many problems. And... I understand where people are coming from with the world being a terrarium...
  10. crashboom10

Okay, so... I'm in my programing class right now, but I threw together a picture of a map I found and it kinda shows what the world would be like, but they would have to rethink the worldgen of the game to make the oceans to be level. I could have smoothed it out, and made the hell even, and no...
  11. crashboom10

Game Mechanics Guide Runs When Voodoo Doll is Equipped

As a learning developer, this would be fairly easy to make, and as a player I think this would be funny, but one thing, could this be abused, like to move them around too much?
  12. crashboom10

So say you spawn in a small world, and you start exploring to the right and you reach the ocean and walk across the crater-like bottom and it starts ramping back up. After a bit more exploration you find that still going right you bump into the little house you built at spawn. This idea is...
Back
Top Bottom