Search results for query: *

1. Clownarchy

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Lunatic Cultist is a pretty anticlimactic boss, you just kill Cultist and then do a more or less pretty boring event. Other bosses are like “wow, I can't wait to see what I get”, but the only thing Cultist drops is vanity and a crafting station. I've been told that Lunatic Cultist, Pillars, and...
  2. Clownarchy

🃏

🃏
  3. Clownarchy

Character & World Files Corrupted/Missing

Thank you for your help! I'm unsure of what had happened, but I re-checked the file integrity and issue appears to have fixed itself! I'm glad but it looks like I should probably start making backups of my world and character files incase this happens again, haha!
  4. Clownarchy

Character & World Files Corrupted/Missing

I run Terraria on Steam, Windows 10, and don't believe there are any notable changes that've happened to my PC, Steam, or any files recently. I have and use OneDrive. Today I got onto vanilla Terraria for the first time in week or two since I'd been playing Calamity on tModLoader lately. The...
  5. Clownarchy

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hm. I don't think there was any conflicting mods as I was only using Calamity and Magic Storage, but the issue seems to have sorted itself out somehow. I'm still unsure of what happened, but thank you for the help regardless!
  6. Clownarchy

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hello, I'm having an issue where after I set the hotkey and press it nothing happens. I apologize if this is something easy to fix, I'm new to mods and I feel really stupid right now.
Back
Top Bottom