Search results for query: *

1. OhWolfy

tModLoader Will older mods work on the 1.4 Tmodloader

Rip. thanks for the answer tho
  2. OhWolfy

tModLoader Will older mods work on the 1.4 Tmodloader

So for example the universe of swords mod and the ultraconyx mod. (Dead mods that won't be updated)
  3. OhWolfy

Hallowed Themed House

I tried my best lol but what do you think? Any criticism is accepted. Also I know there's not enough details on the crystal walls.
  4. OhWolfy

if you could have 1 item in terraria in real life what would it be?

Lunar Flare If it's mods then it's Celestial Tracers
  5. OhWolfy

PC I need help in terraria

Wolfy#4963 if ya want
  6. OhWolfy

tModLoader Tmodloader assistance needed

Strange. I'm able to play it. Redownload Tmodloader and the mod maybe? Or try installing the 64 bit version. Maybe it'll work from there. It has more memory and it can run more mods than the default 32 bit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2127290869 Also maybe try...
  7. OhWolfy

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

Holy crap thanks a lot man
  8. OhWolfy

tModLoader Tmodloader assistance needed

Fargo's Soul Mod or Mutant Mod?
  9. OhWolfy

PC Adamantite!

I would recommend get palladium ore, kill one of the mech bosses until you have full hallow
  10. OhWolfy

Texture Pack Clockwork Mechs

relogic should make it like this
  11. OhWolfy

Best Debuff For PVP? (Most DPS or The easiest to kill players)

I thought shadow flame weapons worked. I didn't test it tho cuz the weapons suck for pvp anyway lol
  12. OhWolfy

The flask and bullets work now.
  13. OhWolfy

Okay so I did some experiments with my friends. Confused is ehh. It works for like the first 5 seconds and once they figure it out it doesn't work lol. Betsy's Wrath, Daybreak, and Solar Flare combined with another debuff is good. But I'd say the best one is venom. Ty btw You can unless the...
  14. OhWolfy

This is kind of confusing but for example: is ichor better than venom because it lowered def and can cause more dps? Please pick one and explain it to me. I don't care if it's toxic or cancer I just want to know lol. If I missed one, tell me. Also I'm a melee class.
  15. OhWolfy

Is there any way or anything that can make Pixel Art Automatically

I tried terrariatools but it requires so many unnecessary blocks for 1 spot: Picture to Terraria Block Converter And if you make the image small it comes out awful and I'm so tired of switching blocks. I tried using the Tedit import tool but I don't know how to make a schematic and make the...
Back
Top Bottom