Search results for query: *

1. Somerandomdude_

Oh no people will find ways to make it easily accessible it’s just gonna be unfair cuz imagine...

Oh no people will find ways to make it easily accessible it’s just gonna be unfair cuz imagine face tanking the WOF whilst using the BGs
  2. Somerandomdude_

Debating on playing Thorium as Calamity is getting boring

Debating on playing Thorium as Calamity is getting boring
  3. Somerandomdude_

If they are easily accessible then they will get nerfed it will be a repeat of the FBGs hence...

If they are easily accessible then they will get nerfed it will be a repeat of the FBGs hence how the BGs are the pre hardmode version and dishes out too much dps for any Pre HM weapon even more than the star canon. Plus melee overall kinda sucks in pre hm and I am a melee build most of the time.
  4. Somerandomdude_

that too

that too
  5. Somerandomdude_

tModLoader Experience and Classes

just cuz they aint on the forums anymore doesnt mean progress won't be made
  6. Somerandomdude_

My son got a Tmodloader error. Help me win dad points and fix it.

I’m not surprised on that error but how you said your son you must be a cool dad.
  7. Somerandomdude_

What does this mean?

Uhhhhhh my brain has died
  8. Somerandomdude_

tModLoader Hear me out (Calamity Discussion)

So hear me out about this. what if… We get a really stupid weapon for no hitting every boss on infernum/death mode with no armour and in stupid I mean comedy stupid and it one shots anything. maybe we can finally get a comically large spoon in terraria one way or another. You guys got any ideas?
  9. Somerandomdude_

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Trust me it won’t be forever but it will be a long time and I mean that when I say long.
  10. Somerandomdude_

NO HIDING IN THE SHADOWS ANYMOREEEEEEE!

NO HIDING IN THE SHADOWS ANYMOREEEEEEE!
  11. Somerandomdude_

Ok then Calamity 3

Ok then Calamity 3
  12. Somerandomdude_

I will not stop until we get the Comically Large Spoon

I will not stop until we get the Comically Large Spoon
  13. Somerandomdude_

No if all of the devs were given weapons then the game would be too easy.

No if all of the devs were given weapons then the game would be too easy.
  14. Somerandomdude_

Do you want the BGs to get nerfed?

Do you want the BGs to get nerfed?
  15. Somerandomdude_

We need an extra health upgrade beyond life fruits or an NG+ style reward system

We need an extra health upgrade beyond life fruits or an NG+ style reward system
  16. Somerandomdude_

@Redigit🌳 im a simple man with simple needs When is the comically large spoon coming? (Also yes...

@Redigit🌳 im a simple man with simple needs When is the comically large spoon coming? (Also yes Therussianbadger inspired me)
  17. Somerandomdude_

Uhhhh Calamity 2 when?

Uhhhh Calamity 2 when?
  18. Somerandomdude_

Console Mods for consle terraria

You think a laptop could even open an infernum world? You must me high or stupid af lol.
  19. Somerandomdude_

While tmodloader would be good on mobile it would be very difficult to run mods on mobile as mods are supposed to be played on mainly PC as the mods can hit your frames hard and lag your game. One of my experiences was Infernum Calamitas I had a 3070TI in my PC with the second latest driver...
  20. Somerandomdude_

Oh they would allow it 100% they aren’t like EA or anything cuz they are buying Activision Blizzard soon so they just see Tmodloader as a side project. The only flaw is not all mods being able to run on xbox due to them being dependant on PC terraria files.
Back
Top Bottom