Search results for query: *

• Users: TerraWren
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TerraWren

Items New Pets

-Critters being able to be crafted into a pet summon that summons a pet of that creature, maybe via the Zoologist -Bird, Gold Bird, Cardinal, and Blue Jay Pets being able to replace the finch staff's finch when in use -Summons being able to be crafted into a pet summon that summons a pet version...
  2. TerraWren

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Blast-Resistant Coating, Critter Ideas, Boulder Secret Seed, Other Ideas

-Blast-Resistant Coating: This new coating could be bought from the Demolitionist and when applied to any tile, it prevents that tile from being blown up -Boulderdash: A new secret seed whose name is a play on words of Boulder and Balderdash, this seed would make EVERYTHING into a boulder...
  3. TerraWren

have a Terraria OC. Her name is Amilea. She is 23 years old, and is half Terrarian and half Cavern Nymph. What clothes/armor should I draw her in?

Just tell me anything and I will draw. I am open to suggestions. her main design. a different design
  4. TerraWren

Among Us in Terraria

yellow is sus
  5. TerraWren

Ever get a really rare or uncommon item first try?

I got the slime staff on the first slime i killed. Then I lost it somewhere in my plethora of chests (or accidentally trashed it) I also got Chippy's Couch from Skeletron first time. But then the game crashed and I lost it. At least I have a screenshot of my couch:
Back
Top Bottom