Search results for query: *

• Users: Odie
  • Order by date
  1. Odie

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

I had a feeling this would happen, and I'm very glad to see the move.
  2. Odie

Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes

VERY grateful for the hybrid biome happiness change, was always a little annoyed over how I couldn't make both the Nurse and Mechanic happy at the same time.
  3. Odie

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Holy crap that anniversary art piece is absolutely incredible. Cheers to Bohrokki for making it, I want it as a desktop wallpaper!
  4. Odie

Terraria State of the Game - April 2021

One month until the anniversary, phew. I do ever wonder what the content contest will be, though. If it's a submission for a potential small update to the game you bet I have some ideas.
  5. Odie

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Yessssss music packs! Hoping that I can get some nice remixes I've heard on YouTube in a pack.
  6. Odie

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

I've never played Terraria on anything but PC; but if this crossplay thing ends up becoming reality, I may just have to pick up the console version.
  7. Odie

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. How come summoners took so long to get their own personal weapon(whips)? 2. Were whips planned for inclusion in 1.3.6 pre-merging with 1.4 or were they always going to be a 1.4 thing?
Back
Top Bottom