Search results for query: *

1. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

@Redigit🌳 @Cenx I find joy in buying total random people Terraria for PC, it gives me a...

@Redigit🌳 @Cenx I find joy in buying total random people Terraria for PC, it gives me a dopamine hit to have people play the game that has given me so many hours of playtime!
  2. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

So I've been thinking, 1.4.5 is doing a situation similar to 1.3.6, where the update has gotten...

So I've been thinking, 1.4.5 is doing a situation similar to 1.3.6, where the update has gotten so much bigger than originally planned, Why not release 1.4.5 as 1.5? it would satisfy everyone. @Redigit🌳
  3. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

OH MY GOD YES @Redigit🌳 LOOK AT THIS

OH MY GOD YES @Redigit🌳 LOOK AT THIS
  4. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

the Hammush is a reference to the Mushroom Hammer from The Legend of Maxx. at the time, it wasnt...

the Hammush is a reference to the Mushroom Hammer from The Legend of Maxx. at the time, it wasnt in the game until after TLOM was written.
  5. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Weapons & Equip Final Direct Upgrade to the Minishark Line of Weapons.

I mean Direct upgrade. A direct upgrade is a weapon crafted from another that boosts its damage and power, i,e the True Exca;ibur is a direct upgrade of the Excalibur. The SDMG is not an upgrade to the minishark. also, its a dolphin, which i think may be slightly different from a shark.
  6. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

The sprite is an edited sprite of the bubble gun, just a quick rendition of what i think it could look like, but maybe modelling it after a Sharkron would be better. I.e Making the megashark slightly bigger and turning it blue-teal.
  7. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

alright, I think this seems really reasonable, But i do want to have it crafted, Maybe duke now drops fishron fins.
  8. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Blocks & Decoration Accent Coating!

This sounds amazing!
  9. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

So, I've been thinking; Why not have a third direct upgrade to the Minishark? Introducing the Megasharkron, The bubble-blowing, bullet-firing terror of the Terrarian Seas! A Ranged gun that is crafted with a Bubble Gun, and a Megashark! Fires Exploding Bubbles and bullets of Your Choice...
  10. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Weapons & Equip Shimmer upgraded biome chest weapons

Pirahna gun- Prismite Gun Rainbow Gun - Double-Rainbow Gun Staff of the Frost Hydra - Staff of the frost dragon Desert tiger staff - Desert Puma staff Vampire Knives - Dracula's Demise Staff of the Corruptor- Staff of the Corruption
  11. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

Furthermore, The tooltip would be something like "Yes I Can-ada". Damage would be like idk 45...

Furthermore, The tooltip would be something like "Yes I Can-ada". Damage would be like idk 45? Speed would be slightly slower than the Chain gun, but about as fast as the SDMG
  12. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

yes.

yes.
  13. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

[ATTACH] A while ago I decided that I really wanted a Duke Fishron themed ranger gun, so I made...

A while ago I decided that I really wanted a Duke Fishron themed ranger gun, so I made the bubble gun a crafting material. When it is combined with the Megashark, it makes the "Duke's kaboom", a fast firing Ranged weapon that shoots exploding bubbles along with selected bullets. @Redigit🌳 @Cenx
  14. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

@Redigit🌳 Could we get the staff of regrowth and it's upgrades to plant jungle grass on mud?

@Redigit🌳 Could we get the staff of regrowth and it's upgrades to plant jungle grass on mud?
  15. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

maybe make it a chance to play the town day theme and e.t.c

maybe make it a chance to play the town day theme and e.t.c
  16. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

REGEDIT KINDA SOUNDS A LOT LIKE REDIGIT!!!!!!?!!!!! [ATTACH]@Redigit🌳

REGEDIT KINDA SOUNDS A LOT LIKE REDIGIT!!!!!!?!!!!! @Redigit🌳
  17. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

are you sure theres new music, i think youre just thinking of the town themes.

are you sure theres new music, i think youre just thinking of the town themes.
  18. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

more terra wepn

more terra wepn
  19. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

The trees are protected by the boulders. as you can see by my profile banner, the trees shade...

The trees are protected by the boulders. as you can see by my profile banner, the trees shade the boulders from rain.
  20. HyperTobaYT🌳🪨

The Great Tree vs Axe War

not gonna be surprised if the axe community comes out with this
Back
Top Bottom