Search results for query: *

• Users: MMSC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Switch Princess won’t spawn

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I have every NPC present, and I have her Bestiary entry, but she isn’t spawning. Does anyone know what’s wrong?
  2. M

Switch [Switch] Screen bug

Lately, the screen has been bugging out, and often shows glitches that look like Missingno. on the screen. I poured a huge amount of time and effort into this game, so I want to fix it. Does anyone know what’s wrong? Not sure if it matters but in about 3 of my worlds, (1 in particular) I have a...
  3. M

Switch Does anyone else’s game crash when going to the right end of their beach?

It happens all the time and I don’t know how to fix it. If anyone can help that’s great
  4. M

Switch Will there be any issue with changing the time?

I’m just trying to make sure, because I wanted to change my time to the Halloween season. It will not mess up your worlds, right?
  5. M

Console Old gen console players, what was your favorite moments?

What was your favorite moment from the old gen console?
  6. M

Items Fishbowls for quest fish

We have fishbowls for jellyfish and goldfish, but why not take it a step further? Adding fishbowls for quest fish would be nice
  7. M

NPCs & Enemies Event NPC’s

There are only two NPC’s that come from events, the Goblin Tinkerer and the Pirate Captain. So, I thought of these NPC’s. First, Spooky Jack. He comes to your town after you kill Pumpking (beating it is not necessary) and he sells general Halloween themed items. He looks like the headless...
  8. M

Console Hello

I am a rather new, slow-going character. I enjoy collecting things, but I’m a terrible builder and a rather bad strategist, so I have that going for me. Your help is truly appreciated, thank you very much.
  9. M

Console Gameplay bugs

So, I can’t summon pets, but I can summon light pets. Also whenever I try to summon Duke Fishron, he keeps disappearing and I don’t know why. Your help is greatly appreciated
Back
Top Bottom