Search results for query: *

• Users: Dvrkon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dvrkon

Obsidian shield VS Shield Of Cthulhu

Hey! With the accessories I have, which shield is better for Pre-hardmode Expert mode? Obsidian shield or Shield of Cthulu? THX
  2. Dvrkon

Spectre boots VS Fledgling wings

Hi there, I am in pre-hard mode and just got spectre boots, but I already have fledgling wings. Which one should I use. IF I use the wings, I don't take damage, but if I only use the boots, I can fly (I think higher) but do take damage. Which should I use? Thanks
  3. Dvrkon

Resolved Pylon not appearing purchaseable

Hi there, I have put my guide and zoologist in a home in the forest in expert mode but the forest pylon doesn't seem to be appearing. This is before the queen bee has been defeated and I have no other pylons activated. Can you please help? Thanks Dvrkon
  4. Dvrkon

Resolved Can't find the Jungle Temple

Hi there, I have been searching in the underground for the temple with the Shroomite Digging claw and somehow I have found a single trace of it. I have attached a picture of the map so far. It is a large world so Id on't know if that makes a difference. I have gone mining multiple times with...
  5. Dvrkon

Sharks pawn rate

Hi there! So I am trying to get a mega shark and I sat with water candle for a whole day and not a single shark spawned. I think went to the bottom of the ocean and somehow I managed to find one. I have created a whole new world to farm them. Nothing has happened in the new world. Is there a way...
  6. Dvrkon

Resolved Truffle house

Hi there! I am trying to make a truffle house in my world, it started growing however it is growing very slowly. I have defeated 2/3 mechanical bosses (Twins & skeleton P) so that's that. Is there anything I need to do? Thanks a lot
  7. Dvrkon

Resolved Anyone know what alt + left click does in inventory??

Hey, so I pressed alt + left click on an item in my inventory and I was wondering is it like a quick-select like on console or is it something bad? Any ideas? (p.s. I realise it says "marked as favourite" . WHat does this mean? ) Thanks alot Dvrkon
  8. Dvrkon

Resolved House is "missing a wall"

Hey there! One of my NPCs randomly moved into my house then when I queried it and said it was missing a wall. I don't know how when my mechanic is living opposite my Angler and yet is fine with her house. Any tips on what it is that I need to do? Thanks Dvrkon
Back
Top Bottom