Search results for query: *

1. Mug Not Found

Page 6, I've explained my disappearance there...

Page 6, I've explained my disappearance there. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ask-an-extraterrestrial-mug-anything.102783/
  2. Mug Not Found

Ask an Extraterrestrial Mug anything

I did say I'd answer why I left... I guess I've delayed it long enough then, I'll try not to make this longer than it has to be. Much of it is to do with my lack of motive meeting my (back then) poor selfesteem, or maybe more appropriately it was deterioration of my motivation, I'm not certain...
  3. Mug Not Found

Ask an Extraterrestrial Mug anything

Ah, Apologies for the trouble Aurora. I've quickly re-familiarized myself with the rules and understand my mistake, this will not happen again. Since I cannot currently quote posts from the previous thread I'll provide a link: I'm back, Ask Me Anything... @Tibithia the Inheϱitor I have not...
  4. Mug Not Found

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/im-back-ask-me-anything.117941/

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/im-back-ask-me-anything.117941/
  5. Mug Not Found

I'm back, Ask Me Anything...

I don't have a huge amount of time so I'll make this quick. I'll get a post out explaining my disappearance likely within the next few days, so if you want to ask something about that it would be smart to wait. If you care, as unceremonious as it may be, you guys deserve to know. If you're...
  6. Mug Not Found

Rest in peace, Leinfors.

Rest in peace, Leinfors.
  7. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 796: In what case has a saying such as "the apple doesn't fall far from the...

Question of Day 796: In what case has a saying such as "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" been a not so good thing? Alternatively, what's a saying like this that makes no sense at all?
  8. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 795: How does apple go lower in making new features in their phones as bad as...

Question of Day 795: How does apple go lower in making new features in their phones as bad as possible? Alternatively, will there be anyone who actually designs a phone to have a giant hole in it? (I honestly don't know what to think of modern phones anymore, maybe I'll just get a nokia brick...)
  9. Mug Not Found

Quest of Day 794: What's the greatest game cutscene of all time?

Quest of Day 794: What's the greatest game cutscene of all time?
  10. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 793: What company or corporation, big or small, actually like their consumers...

Question of Day 793: What company or corporation, big or small, actually like their consumers? What's an example?
  11. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 792: What do you think is in those huge stacks of paper work you see in movies...

Question of Day 792: What do you think is in those huge stacks of paper work you see in movies and cartoons? Or/And What's the best thing that came from Windows Movie Maker?
  12. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 791: Okay, you have ten seconds to decide, what are you spending 10$ (or your...

Question of Day 791: Okay, you have ten seconds to decide, what are you spending 10$ (or your countries equivelent of 10$ USD, as per usual) on at the supermarket?
  13. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 790: What's a clip from a movie or series that best represents how you're...

Question of Day 790: What's a clip from a movie or series that best represents how you're feeling right now?
  14. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 789: What's the best substitute for an invisible wall you know?

Question of Day 789: What's the best substitute for an invisible wall you know?
  15. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 788: What's a specific thing you want to experience but can't because of...

Question of Day 788: What's a specific thing you want to experience but can't because of censorship, language barriers or just straight up no localization?
  16. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 787: Did you get for your last Birthday? Was it what you were hoping for or...

Question of Day 787: Did you get for your last Birthday? Was it what you were hoping for or something you liked even more? (If your culture doesn't do that sort of thing, whats the closest thing to a birthday present that you got?) I got an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. Best...
  17. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 786: What would you hate to see in the woods?

Question of Day 786: What would you hate to see in the woods?
  18. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 785: What's an old "creepy" rumor or internet hoax you believed as a kid? Would...

Question of Day 785: What's an old "creepy" rumor or internet hoax you believed as a kid? Would you spread around any rumors or creepypasta's for the fun of it?
  19. Mug Not Found

Drank water from a paper plate. Life is good. Discovered twerking she hulk meme. Life can be...

Drank water from a paper plate. Life is good. Discovered twerking she hulk meme. Life can be punishing sometimes.
  20. Mug Not Found

Question of Day 784: How has your day been? What happened that was good and what happened that...

Question of Day 784: How has your day been? What happened that was good and what happened that wasn't so good?
Back
Top Bottom