Search results for query: *

1. ShadowOfDarkness

tModLoader Looking for a particular mod...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows the mod I'm looking for or a mod like it. The mod replaced part of the world creation options UI, and allowed you to choose between installed alternates (like The Confection, or The Depths) and specifically choose what Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode ores you will...
  2. ShadowOfDarkness

Sprites Drifting Gardens (Alternate Floating Island)

Uh oh- looks like everything got corrupted here? It kinda looks encrypted.
  3. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** When I try to summon the Golem it says "Avispon a despertado" "Hornet has awakened"

We have seen this on here before. Last time, there were so many enemies spawning, that the game couldn't spawn Golem. If you're in Journey Mode, try making sure that enemy spawns are enabled, and the spawn rate slider is like 1x, and not 10x.
  4. ShadowOfDarkness

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I heard that due to copyright issues, he can't actually make the game open-source.. not sure if that is true though.
  5. ShadowOfDarkness

Can't activate Celestial Starboard's effects

For some reason, I can't seem to activate the hover controls of the Celestial Starboard. The boost might be working, it's a little hard to tell, but hovering definitely is not. (Haven't tested singleplayer) Yes, it is equipped..
  6. ShadowOfDarkness

I can't summon Duke Fishron

Is the music Ocean music? Is the Truffle Worm the top-left most bait in your inventory?
  7. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** Truffle Worms undetectable (Half of the time)

Yet, I don't recall this behavior being the case pre-1.4.0.X.
  8. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** Truffle Worms undetectable (Half of the time)

So I noticed this earlier today when I was playing on Multiplayer, the Truffle Worm could be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer (inside my Cell Phone) if it was in this form: but not when it was in this form: (burrowing). I believe this is not intended. This only makes the Truffle Worm...
  9. ShadowOfDarkness

PC Gemspark waterfalls don't combine with other colors.

I think it had been that way since 1.2.4.x and then broken again.
  10. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** Dungeon generation is very glitchy

I believe with these, Devs would love to know the seed of these worlds as well for testing and elimination of the bug.
  11. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Problem with hive blocks

It has never had a 100% chance to drop hive blocks..
  12. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Aggro system bug/Rework needed.

The effect of reduced aggro is intended to work with another player with more aggro than you. It is pretty much useless in SP since the only thing enemies target is a player, and being the only one, they will then always target you anyway.
  13. ShadowOfDarkness

PC 1: Pumpkin Moon/Frost Moon bosses don't seem to drop gold. and 2: Steampunker doesn't sell opposite evil content even though Dryad does

The second "bug" is intentional. Only the seed 05162020 (or 5162020) will have both evils spawn from the beginning, and both evil chests.
  14. ShadowOfDarkness

PC Gemspark waterfalls don't combine with other colors.

It appears this should be possible. (Image from Wiki on Gemspark Blocks)
  15. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Aggro system bug/Rework needed.

It's not meant to be a safeguard. It's just a slight reduction mostly for melee. This was covered in another thread recently.
  16. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Slingshot

Pretty sure that's intended.
  17. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Lag Spikes near Manikins?

This is likely why players on the same team as you no longer display information over 2000ft (default, can be changed) because loading even a few characters' faces with a helmet on makes some lag. (there are also other reasons, but that's one of them.)
  18. ShadowOfDarkness

Resolved <resolved, user error> Left Click Not Working; Stuck In Menu

Yeah, that and possibly your laptop's built-in mouse pad. Try disabling that as well. I have had my mousepad activate during First-Person Shooters before, and that's not fun.
  19. ShadowOfDarkness

PC Can't change/deactivate parallax

Yeah, tbh I don't recall a difference between parallax %s either. I set it on 100, but it behaved - from what I could tell - the same as before. I didn't think much of it though.
  20. ShadowOfDarkness

Hardened sand variants doesn't spawn the same enemies as their regular variants

You could put sand on the bottom layer and hold it up with echo blocks.
Back
Top Bottom