Search results for query: *

1. ShadowOfDarkness

tModLoader Looking for a particular mod...

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows the mod I'm looking for or a mod like it. The mod replaced part of the world creation options UI, and allowed you to choose between installed alternates (like The Confection, or The Depths) and specifically choose what Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode ores you will...
  2. ShadowOfDarkness

Can't activate Celestial Starboard's effects

For some reason, I can't seem to activate the hover controls of the Celestial Starboard. The boost might be working, it's a little hard to tell, but hovering definitely is not. (Haven't tested singleplayer) Yes, it is equipped..
  3. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** Truffle Worms undetectable (Half of the time)

So I noticed this earlier today when I was playing on Multiplayer, the Truffle Worm could be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer (inside my Cell Phone) if it was in this form: but not when it was in this form: (burrowing). I believe this is not intended. This only makes the Truffle Worm...
  4. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** Boot particles when dyed.

It seems that the boot particles become dyed when every boot item (vanity or otherwise) is dyed. Therefore, if say you have Terraspark boots and flipper in a different vanity slot, both the Terraspark slot and flipper slot have to have dye in them to dye the boot particles. In addition, I don't...
  5. ShadowOfDarkness

Ice Mirror disappeared

For some reason, as I went from a multiplayer world to my own singleplayer world, my Ice Mirror in hotbar slot 0 (which is actually 10) disappeared and has not come back. That's pretty bad. I don't know if it was the mirror or the slot, but this is a bug I don't want to try to reproduce. :eek:
  6. ShadowOfDarkness

Terraria minimizing itself.

Not sure why, but at random times, albeit usually during really important times, Terraria just decides "you know what, what you're doing really isn't important and I'mma minimize myself." So I switch to the latest active window (other than Terraria) or my desktop. It's pretty annoying and has...
  7. ShadowOfDarkness

Working as Designed Terraria favorites slots before items?

I don't believe this is quite intended.. When you have 2 slots of the same item and one is favorited and one is not, when you switch them, the other one becomes favorited. I have a video showing this with rope, but it also occurs with single-item-only things like weapons. This could possibly...
  8. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** kN0cKbaCk

So, knockback is a little funky now. I'm sad to have to report how I found this, but I was using my Godly Gray Zapinator which has "Very Strong Knockback" and I was shooting a Wyvern. Well... apparently knockback affects each segment of the Wyvern individually, so certain segments got blasted...
  9. ShadowOfDarkness

PC CRASHING in 1.4.0.4

I didn't have this bug before 1.4.0.4. I am disconnecting with my friend now, I hadn't disconnected before. When disconnecting, it seems to flash between the "Lost Connection" screen and then the character or world select screen, then back to "Lost Connection" - if you react fast enough, you...
  10. ShadowOfDarkness

**REPORTED** A few bugs

All these bugs were found in Multiplayer with 2 players. Bug #1 - Skeletron's hands disappear for a while and randomly re-appear while fighting him, during which they will take no damage of course. One time I noticed the hands seem to stretch to space before coming back down. Maybe his hands...
  11. ShadowOfDarkness

Each patch, game resets resolution setting

It seems that each patch (1.4.0.0, 1.4.0.1, 1.4.0.2, 1.4.0.3, I've played between each version) the game simply forgets what my resolution setting was and starts rather zoomed in with half of the main screen buttons off-screen. I am playing on a laptop, where the screen is 1920x1080 (16:9...
  12. ShadowOfDarkness

tModLoader Does anyone have Alt Biomes?

Does anyone have a mod that has a full Alternate Biome in it, other than Calamity or Thorium's Oceans? I've wanted an alternate Crimson/Corruption for a while, as there are many many ideas for other World Evils, or a new Jungle, or a new Dungeon or something. I've found tons in the form of...
  13. ShadowOfDarkness

Weapons & Equip Banners. (Genious Idea!!)

I think there should be some Mega Banners, and this will be really cool. It could be a placeable item as well/instead, but I like this idea better, personally. You know all those banners in the game? You know, the ones that drop every 50 kills and, when placed, give a boost to that enemy when...
  14. ShadowOfDarkness

Blocks & Decoration "Slime Trap"

I think we should have a "slime trap". It takes 999 Gel, (100 Honey Blocks,**) 15 wire, and a Dart Trap, (and a pressure plate*) at a Solidifier/Honey Dispenser, or whatever else seems fitting. The pressure plate can be added to the recipe, for a constantly-on trap, if so desired. * Honey...
  15. ShadowOfDarkness

NPCs & Enemies The Lizhard Temple's Enemies.

The Jungle Temple is awesome, and mysterious, it has dangerous traps in it, and I have died there many times throughout my playthroughs, and it has a Boss that is required to kill to progress. And the Solar Eclipse has a ton of enemies and weapons that are useful, and while it could happen...
  16. ShadowOfDarkness

Mobile Shadow's list of current Mobile Terraria Bugs

Alright, here's a list of bugs going on right now, as of 1.2.12785. Multiple types of enemies do not seem to spawn as often as they should, or at all. Chaos/Spectre Elementals, Moth, Shadow Mummy, Lost Girl/Nymph, All Pigrons, Snow Flinx, Undead Viking, Armored Viking, Jungle Creeper, Blood...
Back
Top Bottom