Search results for query: *

1. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

It seems the teleport system is bugged in Multiplayer. I guess this is what happens when I don't do enough internal tests.
  2. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Everything is still in the process of being updated. The reason it's been taking so long is that I've been having personal downtime.
  3. Dark-Assassin

I didn't realize that the Mod Config doesn't save default values after I updated the mod. The reason why you can't edit it in game is there is currently no checks or anything to ensure the user is authorized, so anyone could edit the config when that's not something any server admin would want...
  4. Dark-Assassin

I've been working on updating the mods and decided to release their updates all at once, including a few new ones.
  5. Dark-Assassin

I am still working on this mod and the issue with Item Checklist and Recipe Browser is known. It shouldn't break anything so it's fine to ignore for now. Though if it's preventing the mod from actually loading, that means I forgot to publish the version that doesn't prevent it from loading.
  6. Dark-Assassin

You can't. It's for tModLoader v0.10.5 only. I haven't gotten around to updating my mods for v0.11 yet mainly due to lack of motivation and very low demand.
  7. Dark-Assassin

Not yet as I actually forgot to work on that when I was focusing on updating it.
  8. Dark-Assassin

All fixed.
  9. Dark-Assassin

Nah, it's just how badly it's written in vanilla.
  10. Dark-Assassin

Sorry for taking to long to reply. Life has been happening. @Yvori is right about the TMLx64 problem. I however would have fixed compatibility if I was able to run it in the first place. I have already seeked help on Discord to no avail. So, until I actually find a way to get it working, none...
  11. Dark-Assassin

Hmm, the leave position isn't supposed to be read on the client side. Also it's apparently not supposed to currently work on oversized worlds too, as reported earlier. The players spawning in blocks is a server problem. Basically they teleport before the server sends the tiles so they can fall...
  12. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Vanilla Edits

Rather than a damage increase, I may make them able to pierce armor. Anyway, no ETA because there's still so much to do.
  13. Dark-Assassin

It shouldn't be breaking it for you. It doesn't break it for me.
  14. Dark-Assassin

I'll see what I can do about that. I guess, but it was originally supposed to be very basic. I didn't even know it didn't work with 64bit version. I know it definitely doesn't with v0.11 beta.
  15. Dark-Assassin

If you are running Magic Storage, that's most likely the reason.
  16. Dark-Assassin

The way it detected weapons has changed, so there may be a chance that some weapons will no longer be detected. But in this case, it will currently be unable to change any weapons with a custom class type as they are coded differently to vanilla.
  17. Dark-Assassin

If you are the host of the server, I suggest setting RememberLeavePosition to false in the config in this situation. If you're not the host, then message the host suggesting that. That feature was not tested in an oversized world. That's weird because if a character has <1 HP/MP, it won't be...
  18. Dark-Assassin

Released an update. See how that goes for you.
  19. Dark-Assassin

Hmm, seems it won't show for rare friendly critters. I'll fix that.
  20. Dark-Assassin

You need to have the Lifeform Analyzer to find rare creatures and it's icon (under the map) must be activated. Sorry about the lack of documentation on configs. For Visual Radar: Method: How the icons are drawn 0: Disabled 1: Icons are evenly spaced out and don't represent the distance of...
Back
Top Bottom