Search results for query: *

1. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Diablo 2 Item Affixes

This mod has been abandoned. Sorry. Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the page to my own website. Click the image to go to the new page.
  2. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader AStar Pathfinding

Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the page to my own website. Click the image to go to the new page.
  3. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Weapon Charging and Power Attacks

Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the page to my own website. Click the image to go to the new page.
  4. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

5. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader 3D Mod

This mod has been abandoned. Sorry. Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the page to my own website. Click the image to go to the new page.
  6. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Item Qualities and Durability

7. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Vanilla Edits

8. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

9. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Here are some various small mods I've come up with. Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the mods to their own pages on my own website. Click the images to go to their new pages. All mods can be downloaded from the mod browser!
  10. Dark-Assassin

tModLoader [Help] Sticky Javelin

I'd like to make some sticky javelins, pretty much like 1.3's Bone Javelin, however I'm actually have no idea how to do it. Would anyone be able to help me?
  11. Dark-Assassin

Mobile [MOGA] Grappling Hook only uses last Cursor/Right Stick position

Using the Grappling hook using L2 (Left Bumper) or with it selected, it will only fire towards the last direction the cursor (cursor mode), or where the right stick was pointed. It completely ignores the left stick's last direction.
  12. Dark-Assassin

Mobile [MOGA] Cannot Open Highlighted Containers/Doors in Cursor Mode

Pretty much what the title says. In cursor mode (R3 Toggle), highlighting over a container or door then pressing B to open container will do nothing. However it works fine when the cursor mode is turned off. (Only Inventory Related) Pressing Y to open your inventory will only allow access to...
  13. Dark-Assassin

Mobile [MOGA] Control Info Bar is listed weirdly.

Just after the button, there is a lot of space to the action of said button. Then there is no space between the previously listed action and the button for the next action. It can be quite confusing for those who are not familiar with the controls.
  14. Dark-Assassin

Mobile [MOGA] Pressing Y gives wrong Inventory Action

Pressing Y with your inventory is supposed to equip it. As seen on the control info bar. However, it doesn't work like that. It just dumps all your inventory in to the chest, like you clicked Deposit All. Also, pressing Y while having access to any wide character storage item, it will just do...
Back
Top Bottom