Search results for query: *

1. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What’s your class setup on Terraria?

Mine is Ranger, and I use Shroomite Armor, Menacing Betsy Wings, Menacing Ranger Emblem, Menacing Avenger Emblem (ONLY for when I’m using Guns and Launchers.)/Menacing Magic Quiver (ONLY for my Tsunami.), Menacing Destroyer Emblem, and Menacing Frostspark Boots. (NOTE: I’m on Console 1.3, Xbox...
  2. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What is your favorite Video Game Console or Platform?

Mine is Xbox (All Generations, 2001-2020). Beautiful Graphics Hardware, High-Quality Frame Rate System, and Architecture. Best Xbox exclusives such as: Gears of War, Fable, Halo, and Sunset Overdrive.
  3. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

What are some of your Worst Games that you haved played in your life?

This discussion is about the worst games according to Metacritic, Steam, and MOST IMPORTANTLY... "YOUR GAMES". This is about in terms of Gameplay, Graphics, Theme, Sound, Console or PC Port Butchering, Mechanics, and Controls. EXAMPLE: Ride to Hell: Retribution (2013, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3...
  4. SuperiorMirajaneStrauss

IC High School of the Dead: The Line (A Terraria Roleplay)

High School of the Dead: The Line is a Terraria Crossover Adaptation to the original anime series, High School of the Dead, and into Terraria... You take on the role of your favorite character from the original anime and fight waves of enemies and find out who is behind the entire outbreak. Do...
Back
Top Bottom