Search results for query: *

1. P

not working

that did not woork here is the newest error message: Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) at...
  2. P

not working

Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs) at...
  3. P

not working

well whenever i open it, it always closes within seconds thats why its so small i had to take a picture with my phone fast as hell but i will try
  4. P

not working

i have terraria on steam and it just doesnt work i will click play on steam and the button will turn blue and say "stop" for a few moments ive gone to the terraria server thing and this is what it says ive talked to someone and they said its probably an XNA issue i already tried to repair and...
Back
Top Bottom