Search results for query: *

1. BlueStag

**REPORTED** Guide to Peaceful Coexistance (Inactive) is incorrectly labeled as a material

While the Guide to Peaceful Coexistance is active, it is not labeled as a material. However, an inactive Guide to Peaceful Coexistance is a material, although it is not used to craft anything.
  2. BlueStag

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

This isn't 1.4.4 anymore. Admit it. It's 1.5.
  3. BlueStag

Say the first word that comes to mind

Magnet
  4. BlueStag

Absorb The Non-Issue

I was unfortunate enough to be on that bus. The bus was a one-way trip to a bottomless pit. I read a book.
  5. BlueStag

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

For some weird reason I thought that sunflowers only stopped the spread of the Corruption and Crimson on mobile.
  6. BlueStag

Absorb The Non-Issue

The brittle chair you sit down on collapses under your weight and you fall into the void below it. I eat cereal.
  7. BlueStag

Baka
  8. BlueStag

Bloom
  9. BlueStag

Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

Yeah, don't worry. It was for game purposes. Anyways... On one of your first flights, you are flying near hospital. Then you realised that the fuel just ran out. You were responsible for looking after the fuel and you thought you had enough for the flight. Your plane falls down and the...
  10. BlueStag

At first, a few people are interested. More people gather around and eventually the entire world is playing your game. The problem is that everyone is addicted and your game has put the world in mass poverty. You are the richest person on the planet, but everyone else isn't so lucky. I got...
  11. BlueStag

This element has extreme destruction when it makes contact with anything, even air. As soon as this new element is created, a black hole immediately opens up and sucks you and everyone else into it. I have banned fossil fuels worldwide.
  12. BlueStag

Instead, your bees turn against you and they all sting you to death. I become a crypto millionaire overnight.
  13. BlueStag

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Increased stack size for 1.4.4? 1.4.3 on Console? Stable tModLoader 1.4 in 2 months!? Dang, Terraria just keeps getting better.
  14. BlueStag

CTRL V

public override bool IsArmorSet(Item head, Item body, Item legs)
  15. BlueStag

CTRL V

16. BlueStag

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Decided to pause on a Timeworks video.
Back
Top Bottom