Search results for query: *

• Users: BlueStag
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BlueStag

**REPORTED** Guide to Peaceful Coexistance (Inactive) is incorrectly labeled as a material

While the Guide to Peaceful Coexistance is active, it is not labeled as a material. However, an inactive Guide to Peaceful Coexistance is a material, although it is not used to craft anything.
  2. BlueStag

What is Silver.png?

While browsing through the files of Terraria 1.4.2.3, I found Silver.png: A file also found in Terraria 1.3.0.5, it is an animation sheet of a player in silver armor. It was created in 3rd October 2020, according to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria, and it cannot be found...
  3. BlueStag

Texture Pack PSA: Waifu texture packs

Please. Stop. I have seen enough and I don't know why they are popular. Just look at this data from 2nd June 2021: Page of most popular workshop items of the week Amount of waifu texture packs Of which are "not appropriate for all audiences" (Names of waifu texture packs in "amound of waifu...
  4. BlueStag

Tiling is messed up!

So I was messing around with a 200x200 world created in TEdit. However, when I built a house for the guide, left the world and joined back in, the tiling was messed up. I wanted to do some experimentation first. Keep in mind that I have no idea how slopes work in this game. Experiment 1. Is...
  5. BlueStag

Tutorial: How to get tModLoader working with Visual Studio Code. (Outdated, see note)

How to get tModLoader working with Visual Studio Code. Hello! I make Terraria mods. Most people who make them use Visual Studio, but can we look at Visual Studio Code, the underrated "IDE" for C#? Let's look at how we can use Visual Studio Code to make tModLoader mods. However, I will not...
  6. BlueStag

PC How can I outrun WOF at low health in Expert Mode?

I am playing Expert Mode for the third time (first time: I didn't defeat any bosses; second time: only EOC and King Slime are defeated) in Journeys End and I just defeated Skeletron. However, I've seen Expert Mode Wall of Flesh fights before, and the Wall of Flesh goes very fast at low health...
  7. BlueStag

tModLoader Can't install just the .NET v4.5 Targetting Pack.

I do not have admin privileges to install Visual Studio on Windows 10. Been trying to compile mods for the tModLoader 1.4_mergedtesting build. Clicking the excamation mark button in the Mod Sources menu to download the targetting pack just shows a blank progress bar for a second and nothing...
  8. BlueStag

tModLoader How to rename a vanilla item

Context I got some modded shurikens... ...but there's an odd one out. The vanilla shuriken is just called "Shurkien" and my other shurikens are named as things like "Copper Shuriken", "Gold Shuriken" or "Lead Shuriken". Makes sense that the only shuriken left has to be known as an "Iron...
  9. BlueStag

Nostalgaria, where life crystals don't animate and mana is purple.

v-----DISCLAMER: The footage below is of an older version.---------------------------------v ^-------------------------------------------------------Now you can stare at the old sun.-----^ < Nostalgaria > Where <3 don't animate and mana is purple. Nostalgaria is a texture pack which attempts...
  10. BlueStag

tModLoader Need help setting up mod compilation again (0.11.8)

tModLoader is so broken for me! It used to work with compiling mods, but now it gives up randomly! It all started when I wanted to update my mod, with code barely changed, and something this came up: error: 'Vector2' found in both 'FNA' and 'Microsoft.XNA.Framework'. This happened when...
Back
Top Bottom