Search results for query: *

1. Manoogins

no its not a joke

no its not a joke
  2. Manoogins

There's a report button on my signature... I see you, you can't hide. Also HOW DO YOU REPORT...

There's a report button on my signature... I see you, you can't hide. Also HOW DO YOU REPORT YOURSELF?
  3. Manoogins

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Me too!
  4. Manoogins

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, you should make Devourer of Gods be an actual dog
  5. Manoogins

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Boss list (with :redmunch: loads of addons) Duck King Dune Vulture Wulfrum Excavator King Slime Desert Scourge Giant Clam Eye of Cthulhu Crabulon Eater of Worlds Dark Mage Hive Mind Brain of Cthulhu Perforator Hive Queen Bee Skeletron Slime God Deerclops Wall of Flesh Cryogen Flying Dutchman...
  6. Manoogins

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can you (re)add Echdeath please? Thanks!
  7. Manoogins

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey Fabsol, can you make Artemis and Apollo not have connected HP? I would love that!
  8. Manoogins

How to install tModloader 1.4

How do I switch it to preview?
  9. Manoogins

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I also can’t wait for Infinity Zer0 any longer! Not trying to spawn the discord thing that happened to happen on the forum page. Edit: Lol I said “spawn”
  10. Manoogins

PC LF: Lots of silver ore

Like the terraria one? Or.. another game idk the name of?
  11. Manoogins

Soooooo my progression Mushroom Monarch Feudal Fungus King Slime Eye of Cthulhu Truffle Toad Grips of Chaos Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu Broodmother Hydra Queen Bee Skeletron Desert Djinn Subzero Serpent Sagittarius Wall of Flesh The Destroyer Skeletron Prime The Twins Anubis Plantera Greed...
  12. Manoogins

PC LF: Lots of silver ore

Umm what?
  13. Manoogins

ooo gameraiders!
  14. Manoogins

plz add oblivion and infinity zero I am not begging and I know there are other bosses in the mod (mushroom monarch, feudal fungus, truffle toad, grips of chaos, broodmother, hydra, desert Djinn, subzero serpent, Sagittarius, anubis, greed, athena, rajah rabbit, forsaken anubis, olympian athena...
  15. Manoogins

tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

Nice! I would love to see a Eater of Worlds rematch, because EoW is my favorite non modded boss.
  16. Manoogins

tModLoader Azercadmium Mod

Please add post moon lord content (Not begging you, just asking, and I know there is 2 joke bosses, SLE(UJB) and Dirtball, but there should be obtainable post ML content
  17. Manoogins

If you were to delete one terraria music what would it be

I would honestly get rid of boss 1 because too many bosses have it
  18. Manoogins

Ask someone with way too many OCs anything

When will mobile mods come out?
Back
Top Bottom