Search results for query: *

1. Mr. Spruce Tree

they finally made geometry dash 2.2 real

they finally made geometry dash 2.2 real
  2. Mr. Spruce Tree

I don't think there's an achievement for having both Corruption and Crimson in one world...

I don't think there's an achievement for having both Corruption and Crimson in one world (besides trying to get the Universal Pylon), and defeating both bosses is a unique happenstance that I think would be novel, not uncommon to come even if you're not specifically trying to go for the...
  3. Mr. Spruce Tree

Here's a random achievement idea that came to me; not sure if it's been requested before or if...

Here's a random achievement idea that came to me; not sure if it's been requested before or if you're still looking for achievements, but I'll post it just incase. Best of Both Evils Defeat both the Eater of Worlds and the Brain of Cthulhu in the same world.
  4. Mr. Spruce Tree

Biomes & Nature The Valor (artificial biome)

That would be awesome, I love Mr. McMoney Pants. Him and his one line... inspirational. Anyways, that would be a fun callback, didn't think about that!
  5. Mr. Spruce Tree

Yes. I forgot I had that as my favorite post

Yes. I forgot I had that as my favorite post
  6. Mr. Spruce Tree

Items Beehive Sentry

Support! There aren't many sentries in pre-hardmode, so variety is always welcome. Heck, there aren't many sentries at all, so a hardmode upgrade would be nice to see too! For the crafting recipe, I think something similar to the Hornet Staff (12 Bee Wax) would work. For the upgrade, you could...
  7. Mr. Spruce Tree

Biomes & Nature Have More Bosses Show Up in the Background

I think it'd be cool if maybe just the minions were in the background, and only after you defeat the boss in the world. You slayed their master, now they just float about. For example, the Fishrons from Duke, the Hungries from the Wall, the flying slimes from the Queen, ect.. A few of the...
  8. Mr. Spruce Tree

What happened to the Creation Compendium events? Haven't seen one of them on the front page in a...

What happened to the Creation Compendium events? Haven't seen one of them on the front page in a long while.
  9. Mr. Spruce Tree

Game Mechanics More mana-expensive Summons

I wanted to point out that, as the game progresses, even the non-magic class weapons get magical properties/abilities, yet don't cost mana, so I don't feel like summoning staves should cost more mana because they're more magic/powerful. I mostly meant the blade-themed sword, but I will admit I...
  10. Mr. Spruce Tree

Game Mechanics More mana-expensive Summons

Summoning staves costing mana has always just been an annoyance in the early game, and then completely negligable after that. Why make it an annoyance in any other part of the game? It wouldn't make the game easier or harder. Once you summon your minions when you respawn, the mana cost means...
  11. Mr. Spruce Tree

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

This is awesome, the idea feels like it'd fit into vanilla Terraria nicely. The spritework is phenomenal too!
  12. Mr. Spruce Tree

Putting my suggestion ideas here before I forget them again (planning on writing posts on 'em)...

Putting my suggestion ideas here before I forget them again (planning on writing posts on 'em) Sick Throw!: Giving Yo-Yos More Originality Vanity for the Equipment Tab Your World has Been Blessed With...: Ideas for The 6 Hardmode Ores
  13. Mr. Spruce Tree

Biomes & Nature The Valor (artificial biome)

Maybe townsfolk could sell unique items when inside the Valor. These items could have a theme of money/wealth, whether that be just flashy vanity or stuff to make you more money. Adding an achievement mentioning moving people into the Valor would do stuff would help guide the player into doing...
  14. Mr. Spruce Tree

Wall of Bone

Wall of Bone
  15. Mr. Spruce Tree

NPCs & Enemies Idea? TEMPLE PROTECTOR!

The temple chests could just be locked until you use the key to get in. That way, you can keep all the hoik (and similar) shenanigans, plus put better loot in the chests. You can still get the solar tablets by crafting, so I'm not opposed to this change. On the original topic of the Temple...
  16. Mr. Spruce Tree

awesome! I was looking at them recently and got sad to see the last update was a few years ago...

awesome! I was looking at them recently and got sad to see the last update was a few years ago. I guess you could say the risk of rain has returned!
  17. Mr. Spruce Tree

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

My condolences to all of his friends and family. I never talked to Leinfors, but I always smiled whenever I saw him around. He was such a bright person, and did so much for the game and community. He truly loved this game, and his passion shined. May he rest easy, he'll have an ever-lasting...
  18. Mr. Spruce Tree

Two years on here!! I still play Terraria on occasion, but mainly playing Risk of Rain at the...

Two years on here!! I still play Terraria on occasion, but mainly playing Risk of Rain at the moment.
  19. Mr. Spruce Tree

Why'd my theme randomly change to underground? Is it some sorta night or dark mode thing?

Why'd my theme randomly change to underground? Is it some sorta night or dark mode thing?
  20. Mr. Spruce Tree

I like Kirby's Dream Buffet so far. It's been a hot minute since the last ball Kirby game, so...

I like Kirby's Dream Buffet so far. It's been a hot minute since the last ball Kirby game, so I'm glad to see another one. And I just love ball games in general (Marble Blast = good fun). Also quick PSA, Keeby yellow is NOT Keeby, merely using Keeby to describe the yellow. I still love the...
Back
Top Bottom