Search results for query: *

1. M

There is a duplication glitch. On journey, it can be exploited by simply holding it while...

There is a duplication glitch. On journey, it can be exploited by simply holding it while duplicating the item. This might not seem horrible, but on the inside, it is.
  2. M

Xbox One Owning unobtainables

Umm.. Did you ever let someone in? If yes, that would explain it.
  3. M

Switch Crashing when I enter the Ocean biome

Yeah. Try maybe turning down zoom if your gonna use the right ocean. This might not work.
  4. M

Jungle Keys drops in Crimson Biome

Weird. wait for a admin reply. I’m just here to check. I only have journeys end on ipad so.
  5. M

Yes

Yes
  6. M

You answered quick. Otherworlds came by T-O (Terraria Otherworlds). It was cancelled after at...

You answered quick. Otherworlds came by T-O (Terraria Otherworlds). It was cancelled after at least 7 years. The reason for the cancel was because they thought it would be quick and easy but after SEVEN years they found out they had a lot more things they had to do. And also because it...
  7. M

Like you know realms on minecraft? If you don’t play minecraft, I’ll fill you in on it...

Like you know realms on minecraft? If you don’t play minecraft, I’ll fill you in on it. Normally, if the host leaves, everybody gets kicked. On realms, it doesn’t do that, although you have to pay for it. You can have up to 10 players on it. Maximum money you could possibly spend on it...
  8. M

I had a idea for a update. So you should add Terraria Otherworlds but it is like realms. Like...

I had a idea for a update. So you should add Terraria Otherworlds but it is like realms. Like Minecraft Realms. I thought about this for a while and it sounded really cool.
  9. M

Running without hermes boots?

I don’t play on PC, but this seems like a big glitch. You’ll probably get attention faster by contacting the devs (Not sure)
  10. M

Xbox One I have found a way to get infinite hay.

Oh ok. For me, they said they fixed it entirely
  11. M

Mobile Giving away Anything! dirt-zenith (Xbox too but it’s limited items.)

I will give anything to people. I don’t know how to get on your server however. Going to need help but that’s all!
  12. M

Xbox One I have found a way to get infinite hay.

It’s intentional. There changing it in 1.4 so you can’t do this. Reccomended you farm the hay before it comes out.
  13. M

Xbox One Game breaking glitch (makes me waste important stuff) (like lizard power cell)

Back to what you said, I wasn’t trapped in the walls. Similar to that though. Golem was on its second form at 67 health. I was using my wings and I was really low. I was attempting to heal and then that’s where it all started. I was trying to use my terra blade but I kept missing. Idk...
  14. M

Xbox One Game breaking glitch (makes me waste important stuff) (like lizard power cell)

I mean, I was using the terra blade. It had nimble on it. @Calen same. It was like that. The bosses could move but I couldn’t. I wouldn’t take damage. Thanks for being productive. Thanks for all the hard work the admins do. Will that glitch be fixed in 1.4? I don’t mind. It...
  15. M

Xbox One Crashing on the same world.

Okay. There unfortunately nothing we can do. You have to update it in order for this to be fixed. There is a couple reasons to not update to 1.3 (Like for Ocram and whatnot) but on that note, the best you could do is update. This is strange though how you have not updated (unless you...
  16. M

I was battling golem on expert, It was a one hit and I got locked in the air and I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t hit. I know this isn’t intended and It got so CLOSE to dying. I get this was an accident. This happened a couple more times but this can cause problems on bossfights...
  17. M

Same. This person had the zenith. I don’t know how that even works but they possibly could...

Same. This person had the zenith. I don’t know how that even works but they possibly could be in the files because technically if it’s on beta that’s probably why. Didn’t see who but I did see them do it on XBOX.
  18. M

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

I am glad terraria made it this far. I had it originally through iPad at 2015 and I didn’t think It would make it to 1.4. I was there around 1.1? Around 2016-2017 Christmas I got it on console. It was at 1.2 and I was playing it with my cousin. This game was my childhood (and still is)...
Back
Top Bottom