Search results for query: *

1. T

Game Mechanics [Inventory][Chest] A search bar for finding misplaced items and weapons.

I love your idea! It's something that I wished for a long time. Throughout the time you play the game you collect so much stuff and it's not easy to sort the items because there are so many. Please make it happen!
  2. T

Game Mechanics Multiplayer Piggy Bank

I support your idea. That's something I thought about too. I think there are not enough coop features and this game needs more. But I wouldn't want to enter a code everytime I open the piggy bank. Make it optional or something. I usually play with one friend and therefore wouldn't need...
  3. T

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

So, the update is great so far. I love it! But one thing always bothered me even on PC. It's that you have to check every chest for a specific item you're looking for. Can't you just make it possible to let us type in the item word and highlight the chest it's in?
  4. T

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

It's totally understandable why the Switch content needs more time. People just don't understand the way it works because they don't take the time to think about it. It's not like the team tries to delay it for a good laugh. Anyway! I'm very happy to hear that you got a release date and I'm...
  5. T

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

As a Switch player I hope we will get the support for motion controls. That could help with the tiny tiles and such in this game. It probably won't be at the time when JE will be released for the Switch but I still don't give up the hope that we will get it some time later after all the...
  6. T

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

I can't describe how amazing this is! I love how this game is supported after all these years! Thank you all a lot for your hard work! When I bought Terraria for the Switch I wasn't sure how well it would be supported but it was still worth the money because I had so much fun on PC. After I...
  7. T

Switch Coop Damage and controls

Hello! Since my girlfriend and me started to play in Coop together I discovered two annoying bugs. I read that other people have the same problems experienced. But since I don't know whether it's known and worked on it not I'm going to post it here. First thing I discovered was that the...
  8. T

Switch Guide Doesn’t work half the time

I thought I was doing something wrong but I had the same problem.
  9. T

Switch Terraria Switch Version,split screen not working

That's not really specific. Did you select a character and a world first? You have to select a character and a world. When the world is loaded and the first player plays the second player has to press a to join the game in Coop mode.
  10. T

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Thank you very much for your reply! I understand why it won't be a priority in any point but still You will maybe look into that. Thank you for that also! And fingers are crossed that it MAY be something that might be worked on later. I thank you and the whole team very much for not only...
  11. T

This is a reason why supporting motion controls on the Nintendo Switch would probably help a little in this case. It works very similar and when you're getting used to it you can't play without it.
  12. T

Hey DR Studio! I love that you work so hard on that great game! It's one of my most favorite games ever! I love it so much I bought it for my Switch even after spending hundreds of hours on the PC-version. Now I got one question! Can you add motion controls for us Switch players? I love it in...
Back
Top Bottom