Search results for query: *

1. Burgergamer09_YT

PC I need help with Terraria! Mostly with tModLoader! Pls help!

Yesterday I was playing tModloader as usual, I have been playing on a ranger character for a while and I was about to get into Hardmode, when I quitted my world the game just froze and crashed and I lost all the progress I had done on the game session, killing perforators, killing skeletron...
  2. Burgergamer09_YT

HELP!

Hello community! let me contextualize you ... I am in the Pre-mechanics stage playing ONLY with the magician class, it is my first time playing with this class and I need advice, I am currently looking at one of the few HappyDays magician progression guides but since I do not have their...
  3. Burgergamer09_YT

PC Stuck in my game stage.

Hello community! I give you context ... I am in the Post-Plantera and Pre-Golem stages, I have several equipment options that can be unlocked by defeating the Duke Fishron (Tsunami) and the Frozen Moon (Santa MKI = Submachine Gun) and I am playing with the Ranger class for the first time for...
  4. Burgergamer09_YT

PC Pumpkins!

Hello community! Currently my character is melee class and I am in the Endgame stage of the game, I have obtained all the necessary swords for the Zenith but the last one I need is the one dropped by the boss of the Pumpkin Moon, Sword of the Rider. But the problem I have is that currently I...
  5. Burgergamer09_YT

PC Crimson Key.

Hey community! I've spent more than 5 hours looking for the crimson key killing enemies at the biome. I've already tried using the water torches, battle potions, even summoning the blood moon and solar eclipse and killing over 1000 enemies of the same type. I'm desperate can someone give me...
  6. Burgergamer09_YT

Wall of Flesh.

Hello community! I find myself trying to farm the meat wall but can't get many Voodoo Dolls from the guide and therefore can't find the emblems I need. I ask for help from the current community waiting for a response!
Back
Top Bottom