Search results for query: *

1. TeaFaris

Need help with mod

looks like you haven't added texture to your armor. Just drop the png with the texture into the code folder
  2. TeaFaris

What is wrong with this code? 1.4 tmodloader

Add these usings using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria.DataStructures; There is also an unnecessary dot. Visual Studio can fix common errors such as spelling errors and missing using statements: Why Use an IDE · tModLoader/tModLoader Wiki
  3. TeaFaris

tModLoader Boss spawning far away from the player

Just teleport the boss to the player if they are too far away. What about the boss spawn message can be implemented via stages. public class FrozenArtifact : ModItem { public uint Stage { get; private set; } = 0; public override void AI() { switch(Stage) {...
  4. TeaFaris

Im looking to make a melee weapons projectiles home

Use the ExampleMod repository as a source to check out and get information on how to add things. Here is an example of a simple homing projectile.
  5. TeaFaris

Help With NPC Hapiness

public class SomeNPC : ModNPC { public override void SetStaticDefaults() { // Your code //... //... // happiness NPC.Happiness .SetBiomeAffection<ForestBiome>(AffectionLevel.Like) // prefers the...
  6. TeaFaris

Help With NPC Hapiness

Dialogs is handled by the localization file You will have to create a en-US.hjson file like this one: tModLoader/en-US.hjson at 1.4 · tModLoader/tModLoader You don't need ALL that code (mostly delete almost all of it) but look at lines 124 and downwards. You'll need something like this.
  7. TeaFaris

I was pretty busy yesterday, I'll answer now

I was pretty busy yesterday, I'll answer now
  8. TeaFaris

Help With Custom Town NPCs

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using System; using System.Linq; using Terraria; using Terraria.Audio; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.Localization; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.Utilities; using Terraria.GameContent.Bestiary; using Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules; using...
  9. TeaFaris

Help With Custom Town NPCs

can you post the whole code as text?
  10. TeaFaris

tModLoader How Do I Properly Rename Vanilla Terraria Items?

try adding this public override bool InstancePerEntity => true;
  11. TeaFaris

tModLoader 1.4 Mod Help

Try this public override void OnHitNPC(Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockBack, bool crit) => player.Heal(2);
  12. TeaFaris

tModLoader 1.4 Mod Help

1. Create your own Keybind System: Then we create an item of an improved version of the rod of discord: 2. It's very easy, just clone all the methods and properties of the vanilla item. 3. I don’t know how to implement time freezing, but I saw such a feature in Enigma Mod, you can see the...
  13. TeaFaris

tModLoader How Do I Properly Rename Vanilla Terraria Items?

I don't know what the exact problem might be, but I can guess. Perhaps in the game the types are not quite correctly synchronized and it would be best to use not Item.type but Item.netID. And good luck learning C#.
  14. TeaFaris

How to change the stats of a vanilla weapon

using System.Collections.Generic; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; Add this to the very beginning of the code
  15. TeaFaris

How to add more than two projectiles to a sword? Resolved

Of course, that's why I answered the question to help you! You can use the whole code if you want.
  16. TeaFaris

How to add more than two projectiles to a sword? Resolved

Anything can be done with a touch of creativity. I've made a small hack to help with this.
  17. TeaFaris

How to change the stats of a vanilla weapon

It is up to each programmer how and where to store the code. But I would name this file as CustomGlobalItem and put it in the Common/Items folder
  18. TeaFaris

tModLoader I need help with a mod

Wow, there is a lot of work. Tell me what items to help you, I'll try my best.
  19. TeaFaris

tModLoader Custom solution firing inferno fork bolt instead of hallowed spray?

A little strange, but I caught the logic. Apparently the Clentaminator uses other projectile IDs to fire. Instead of the standard order, projectiles of solutions come first, and then all the standard ones. Basically the order looks like this: 0 - Pure Spray 1-Hallow Spray 2-Corrupt Spray 3 -...
Back
Top Bottom