Search results for query: *

1. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I am also sharing this with the community and everyone is more than willing to share. Metroid Calamity Boss Ideas Prehard Mode: Botwoon, Desert Geemer Queen, Sky Waver Hard Mode: Astral Serris, Glowing Mushroom Spore Spawn, Sulfur Draygon, Ecto Phantoon (dungeon) Post Moonlord: Profaned...
  2. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Same.
  3. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Sorry no. Just wondering suggestions you and others have for Metroid once it reaches 1.4 that I don't have. My curiosity peaks. I am mainly wondering what Queen Slime and Empress of Light would drop for the Power Suit. Maybe types of bombs. Like Queen Slime drops bombs that act like her apple...
  4. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Once this mod enters 1.4, the maps will be easier to make and download, thanks to 1.4 adding easier access to the workshop.
  5. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Got one for ya. Mod of Redemption. I like exploring the lab in Metroid Armor and weapons.
  6. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

These are reasons why I want a Calamity Metroid Crossover. But I feel Scooter Boot is gonna need some time to talk with the creators of Calmamity to make it happen. PS. An Idea, make bombs and missiles effect the new crumpling blocks that you need to break in the dungeon.
  7. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Any ideas on Hunter Class based potions? And how to craft them? I like fishing for my pass time.
  8. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Depends, the elevators may have a speed option. Look at the one in AM2R that takes you to the GF Starship. Also, if they go through walls, how will we see the player riding the elevator Metroid Style?
  9. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That too. Craft elevators that are just for transport. Wonder how you tell them where to stop.
  10. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Maybe you craft elevators to go to "hidden areas" of the world like Brinstar Overgrowth, Norfair, Maridia, Wrecked Ship, Crashed Frigate.
  11. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Now all we need is Draygon to bring the party of 4 and it'll be just like Super Metroid.
  12. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

But then when does Ridley spawn? I am mostly looking at vanilla progression for the timetable.
  13. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

But if we don't take the other worlds route. I wonder where Tourian would be. My instinct says in the Dungeon. But I wonder when the doors to Tourian unlock. I know the blocks would be unbreakable.
  14. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'm a bit divided on that. It's just Terraria never had other dimensions and I am a little worried my game will crash if I load one in. On the other hand, sounds like a way to show the other planets Samus has been on.
  15. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Got an interesting idea for summoning Mother Brain if she was added. Just like with the Chozo Temple, Tourian will a generated structure that spawns with the map. And you must traverse though it and it's enemies to reach the main room. Now to summon Mother Brain, you need to use Missiles to...
  16. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Maybe the Empress will drop something else. Oh, and when I said Mixing it with Calamity from the last reply you made, I meant a crossover Mod that makes Metroid Based Calamity Weapons, Power Ups, Suits, and even bosses.
  17. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

May be a while. A week at least in me perspective. I can wait. I am excited to use the Metroid gear on the new 1.4 bosses.
  18. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Imagine mixing it with Calamity.
  19. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Not a good idea due to the enemies.
  20. Thunderman2001

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Question: When 1.4 comes out. Where will the Chozo Ghost's favorite and hated Biome and favorite and hated NPCs?
Back
Top Bottom