Search results for query: *

1. solar_eclipse

Weapons & Equip More nature accessories!

I really like the guide to plant cordage. So, I am making more accessories like it, which are going to be useful for naturebuilds. On-The-Go Rope Weaving Accessory Whenever you break grass with this, you have a 50% chance to get Rope. Sickle overrides this. Why is HE selling this? Sold by...
  2. solar_eclipse

NPCs & Enemies Radiosludge

Sometimes I find it wierd King Slime doesn't have a hardmode variant. So I present to you : Radiosludge! Body 2500000 Health 0 Damage 10 Defence 100% Knockback Resistance Cannon 5000 Health 100 Damage 24 Defence 100% Knockback Resistance Rotten Heart X Health 0 Damage 10 Defence Ok, so right...
  3. solar_eclipse

Blocks & Decoration Paint Patterns!

My idea is paint could be improved on, ALOT. This is because sometimes it just doesn't cut what you want. Paint Stencils How these work is they are sold by the painter. Left clicking blocks with them gives the outline of your stencil. Now click the block with a stencil filler (new item) and...
  4. solar_eclipse

Weapons & Equip Touching up Merchant, Summoner and Early Game!

What I was going for with this is touching up. Early game is a nightmare for summoners. Also, shackle/aglet/claws as accessories? make me cry. This adds some useful stuff to early game and summoner + merchant. ---[[Early Game]]--- (Fancy Failure) Shackle I suggest the shackle give +1 melee...
  5. solar_eclipse

WoF Mage help?

So i'm doing WoF, but I need special help with it. This is because: Large World No shadow chests Using meteor armour w/ Bee Gun & Space Gun Thats it, really. I am also keeping these things. (I don't know how recently the last WoF help thread was made, but I failed with Minishark and 1000...
  6. solar_eclipse

Weapons & Equip Mimic & Bombardement Staff!

Here are two new staffs. These are a BOTH turret summonables. Mimic Staff dropped by Mimic (14.5%) 37 Damage 0 Knockback Costs 5 Mana Summons mimics that puke random stuff onto enemies "Puke with 4 new flavours : Dagger, Clothes, Hook and Necklace" Sells for 1 Gold Coin Bombardement Staff...
  7. solar_eclipse

Items More combined accessories!

Well, I LOVE accessories than combine two accessories together. So really, I don't think these items need explaining (They are just combinations.) Although, these mainly make the extremely underrated (and for some people, unknown) Frozen Turtle Shell for love. Tell me, feedback please. Also...
  8. solar_eclipse

NPCs & Enemies Treasure Hoarders (New Weapons/Pets)

Post-Plantera, you probably have the mimic accessories. So here are harder mimics with a bit of everything. And yes, this is Post-Plantera. These would look like slimes with a gold/shadow/ivy/ice/crimson/corrupt/hallowed chest on their back. (Will explain the chests later) So basically, here...
  9. solar_eclipse

Items Pet Fishron (New Pet)

Personally, I LOVE fishron's design. So, I always wanted a small, pet fishron for me to use :joy:. So, here is my idea for a pet fishron. Basket with Baby Fishron Dropped by Duke Fishron 1% Chance It just wants a cuddle Summons a pet fishron Sells for 25 gold coins Basically, it's a very rare...
  10. solar_eclipse

Weapons & Equip Hyperbolt (The Upgraded Waterbolt!)

Now I don't believe there is a hardmode waterbolt, so let me have a go at one. Runes of Chaos 64 Magic Damage 6 Knockback 30 attack speed Uses 5 mana Summons a ball of chaos that wrecks anything in its way Crafting : At Bookshelf 1 Spell Tome 15 Chlorophyte Bars 25 Ectoplasm 35 Souls Of Might...
Back
Top Bottom