Search results for query: *

• Users: Rejn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rejn

**REPORTED** Minimap Border & Health and Mana Styles reset on their own

It happened several times already, last time was today after updating to 1.4.0.5, previous times were rather long ago, during first days of 1.4, correlation to hotfixes is probable in my opinion.
  2. Rejn

PC Can't join steam multiplayer

I tried to host a server for a friend but he couldn't join me, then he tried to host but I couldn't joint him either. We both have newest version. My settings was: Friends only ; Friends of friends - Off
  3. Rejn

Other More achievements in future

I was really excited when I heard about achievements for pc terraria, but to be honest now I'm kinda disappointed. Most of them are not very inventive and you get them for just playing. Only a few are a challenge. Why there are only 88 of them when on achievement thread was so many good and...
  4. Rejn

Game Mechanics Umbrella, Breathing Reed and Auto Select

Recently there was a thread about these two items but I came up with another solution for making them better to use - Auto Select. Pressing 'shift' while falling down/in air would choose Umbrella (even if during fall you point your cursor to tree or sth). Now while being underwater Auto Select...
Back
Top Bottom