1. N

Imagine being inactiv ur profile-_-

Imagine being inactiv ur profile-_-
  2. N

Beautiful

Beautiful
  3. N

Ask A Skeleton Anything

But is this true? Please show a picture of said skeleton and it shall be known that this statement is true.
  4. N

HYPIXEL

Ok
  5. N

you‘ve just deafeated ur first mech boss and ur like ‘oh boy can’t wait for dem clentaminator.’...

you‘ve just deafeated ur first mech boss and ur like ‘oh boy can’t wait for dem clentaminator.’ You up to walk up to the steampunker. You have ur cursor over the item. it says 3 platinum. you yell in ur room ‘WHAT KIND OF PRICE IS DIS?’ the steampunker suddenly opens their mouth and responds...
  6. N

Lol

Lol
  7. N

Noice

Noice
  8. N

Aye

Aye
  9. N

Hey for some reason I feel like I’ve watched one of ur vid before I might be thinking of someone...

Hey for some reason I feel like I’ve watched one of ur vid before I might be thinking of someone else tho
  10. N

When do I stop using obsidian armor for pure summoner?

Try get spider armour at the start of hardmode and get the spider staff first. If you can, farm for the firecracker or the cool whip
  11. N

Btw when I say hovering to the side I mean move to the side with hover activated

Btw when I say hovering to the side I mean move to the side with hover activated
  12. N

Try avoiding its flame attack by hovering to the side with some wing or flying up fast. If your...

Try avoiding its flame attack by hovering to the side with some wing or flying up fast. If your in expert, a soaring insignia is very helpful , avoiding the flame attack is important as the on fire debuff it gives is a main source of damage, I’ve beaten it once but battles it two times the...
  13. N

Anyone who happens to come along here plz explain how to post a clip because I need to report a...

Anyone who happens to come along here plz explain how to post a clip because I need to report a bug that I can’t explain with words
  14. N

Hi there have fun In the forums

Hi there have fun In the forums
  15. N

Wata candle

Wata candle
  16. N

lol when I play with a friend in reforge their weapon to the best modifier in one go but when I...

lol when I play with a friend in reforge their weapon to the best modifier in one go but when I reforge mine I use at least 1 platinum ;(
  17. N

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

Hello regrowth staff is mainly used for harvesting more seeds from herbs. Quite useful if you are trying to make a herb farm. also the gps, watch and compass are useful if used correctly and they are also used to make one of the components for the cell phone im just pointing this out ok
  18. N

Daybreak or Solar Eruption for Moonlord?

I agree with that
Back
Top Bottom