Search results for query: *

1. This_is_a_username

Switch Swords keep vanishing.

About 5% of the time when my brother walks into the snow biome, his sword will just vanish into thin air. He has lost 3 swords to the snow by now. List of swords lost: True Excalibur x2 Influx Waver
  2. This_is_a_username

Items Super Water Gun

The Super Water Gun is an item that functions similarly to the Clemtaminator. It is crafted with a water gun and the Clemtaminator. It has the ability to convert dirt to mud and grass to jungle grass. It consumes bottled water or green solution. Has this tooltip: “Converts dirt to mud” Gives...
  3. This_is_a_username

Console My Guide to Defeating The Wall of Flesh

Materials Needed: A Water Walking Potion or Lava Waders (Optional) An Inferno Potion The Bee’s Knees Wooden Arrows (200 or more) A Molten Pickaxe or better (Optional) A Hive Pack Climbing Claws or Its Upgrades Rocket Boots or Its Upgrades Step 1: Hellbridges are nice but Water Walking Potions...
  4. This_is_a_username

Switch Souls of Flight please.

Can I have 20 Souls of Flight to make a pair of wings? My Wyverns don't spawn.
  5. This_is_a_username

Switch I have a spare hook

I'll give the hook to the highest bidder(starts at 5 copper) and I'll close the bid on february 12(sunday). sorry, my hook is gone now.
  6. This_is_a_username

NPCs & Enemies Explosive Slime

A type of slime that will explode when killed after a short delay. is kind of rare and drops relatively good stuff if the player survives. It is found in the cavern layer. on expert or master mode it can shoot small grenades at the player. Item recommendations for it to drop: 20-99 copper...
Back
Top Bottom