Search results for query: *

1. All Seeing Eye

ASE's Art Thread

Yo. ASE is back to the forums and for some reason he wanted to post more pixel art! Times have changed and I'm starting to get better at art so I'm getting back here to post my mostly non-terraria related art! Hope you like what you see and if you do, please do check my FB page out dudez...
  2. All Seeing Eye

Mobile Android Multiplayer App

I found an app in gp which supports online multiplayer.. and it's free. The only problem is that nobody is online. Can you guys flood the downloads so there'll always be server for everyone to join? Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.pocketnet.pocketgo_terraria&hl=en
  3. All Seeing Eye

Mobile Multiplayer for android

Title says it all. Are android players ever going to get online multiplayer? It gets a little boring sometimes. Would really appreciate if 505 games would allow us to disable zoom.
  4. All Seeing Eye

Game Mechanics Minion HP

The title says it all. Let's have minions have hp. In addition to this. I would propose that each minion summon should also cost hp in addition to mana cost. I hope this would allow minions to enter pvp it Edit: This would also allow healing staffs that would allow you to heal your minions...
  5. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Limited Summoning- Summoner Limited Minions

So, from the title you might already have an idea that these are summoning gear. What’s so different about them? They’re limited summons that means that you could only summon one of each kind at the same time. Summoner Armor will also be given a new (hidden) set bonus which allows them to summon...
  6. All Seeing Eye

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Ocram Implementation

I've been playing pc terraria for a while now and when I played on mobile everything felt so new (including the low spawn rates). And as you all know im not really good at words so here they are. Ocram Armor Changes Spectral Armor +35 defense 60 increased maximum mana 15% increased magic...
  7. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Crimson/Shadow Armor Revamp and Hardmode Revival

Shadow Armor set now grants +15 defense 18% increased ATTACK SPEED 15% increased movement speed - set bonus Crimson Armor set now grants +19 defense 7% increased damage Greatly increases life regen (Gets reset by knockback or by moving) Hardmode Revival Mirage Armor +45 defense 35%...
  8. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Different Shroomite Set Bonuses

The shroomite headgears have the same stats and set bonuses and that kind of bothered me. So i was thinking why not make them have different set bonuses like its brothers Here they are: Shroomite Mask: Defense: 12 12 % increased ranged damage 5% increased ranged critical strike chance Set...
  9. All Seeing Eye

TCF Suggestion Two authors, One thread

Reason: I see a lot of posts that has two authors and the other person would just tag him. I think this could help?
  10. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Upgraded Set Bonus

I'm bad at making intros Here they are: Cobalt New set Bonus: Cobalt Shield Orb buff: Creates a tiny orb that spins around the player (max 4). Each Orb increases your damage by 3%. Orbs get destroyed If you get hit. You will gain a new orb after 5 seconds of not taking any damage Mythril...
  11. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip The uses of Queen's Feathers and more Ninja Equipment

Edit: This was A mistake I'll just lock the thread
  12. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Sword Barrage

Hello and welcome to another post created by the All Seeing Eye So a long time ago I played this game called arcane soul and I just loved it and in the game they introduced some good spells so here's one: Sword Barrage Damage 50 Knockback 3 Mana 20 Velocity...
  13. All Seeing Eye

Pvp Setup

So assuming you have all obtainable items in the game and you were to join pvp what: Armor would you wear? Accessories would you wear? Weapons would you equip? Mine is Full melee Titanium armor Warding Master Ninja Gear Warding Ankh Shield/Paladin's Shield Warding Warding Turtle Shell Warding...
  14. All Seeing Eye

NPCs & Enemies Harpy Queen

Hello and welcome to another thread by The All Seeing Eye Harpie Queen Summoning Item: Suspicious Looking Feather Duster Crafted From: 9 x Feather, 6 x Soul of Flight Summon Time: Day/Night Summon Place: Floating Island (or somewhere at floating island spawn height Harpy Queen Thanks...
  15. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Pre-Hardmode Ninja Gear

Hi guys! Welcome to just another ninja thread by The All Seeing Eye In this thread I shall be discussing the power of the pre-hardmode ninja gear Armor Slimer Hood +3 defense +4% damage Crafting:1 ninja hood, 60 gel @ workbench Slimer Shirt +4 defense +5% movement speed +3%...
  16. All Seeing Eye

NPCs & Enemies The Grand Ninja Council

Summoning Item: Suspicious Looking Diamond “Summons The Council” (5 Wyverns) Summon Time: Day Summon Place: Hallow Crafting: 10 Souls of Flight, 25 Ectoplasms, 1 Diamond, 75% 100%5-10 Gold Coins [/SPOILER] 33.33% [/SPOILER] So, here' my third...
  17. All Seeing Eye

Game Mechanics Summoner PvP :)

The title says it all O.O I don’t know how to make an intro ‘-‘ After PvP has been enabled, you would gain an invisible forcefield with a radius of 25 blocks. The focefield could only be seen if you mouse over a summoner type weapon. The forcefield limits the range that minions can chase...
  18. All Seeing Eye

Weapons & Equip Ninja class

I've been playing terraria for a long time now and i would like the the devs to make another type of damage amplication (did i use the wurd right?) So basically i want to make the the shurikens, bones, boomerang, arrows (if used without bow) a thrown weapon and applies thrown damage This is...
Back
Top Bottom