Search results for query: *

1. P

I tried to Melee the twins with hallowed armor and superior cutlass. FAILED EPICLY.....

I tried to Melee the twins with hallowed armor and superior cutlass. FAILED EPICLY.....
  2. P

Minecraft PC for Terraria PC

Hmmmm. I like terraria, I guess I just didn't know much about it when it comes to buying it... thanks anyways
  3. P

Minecraft PC for Terraria PC

I have a minecraft profile I don't need anymore. Anyone Willing to trade, my minecraft profile login for your terraria PC profile login? P.S. I can't find a place to post this thread, move it if you need to, admins!
  4. P

Getting ready for destroyer battle, just need more adamantite... sadly

Getting ready for destroyer battle, just need more adamantite... sadly
  5. P

Mobile Crashes after start up

I will play for a little bit, then it crashes. It happened right after I spawned king slime, and he despawned. Same thing with WoF, I still had drops, but hallow was gone and I couldn't break demon alters. Please help!!
  6. P

Woohoo, first boss on my new world! So happy

Woohoo, first boss on my new world! So happy
  7. P

What equipment do YOU use for WoF?

I used a lava charm and sandstorm in a balloon as my accesories, and I smacked the hungries with a sharp nights edge, then made the WoF cry like a f**king baby because of my SUNFURY! I also had molten armor....... Boop
  8. P

Mobile WoF Preparation

WTF why a WYVERN!!?? =(
  9. P

Mobile WoF Preparation

Nvm, I defeated him easily with just what I had, but now that I've defeated him, I don't know what to do in hardmode!! lol
  10. P

Xbox 360 Looking for players, preferably around age 11

No, I don't know why, I just don't really like to hang out with kids my age, and I know there are younger people where they aren't supposed to be (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) So I figured there must be some around here
  11. P

Mobile WoF Preparation

I think I am ready to defeat the WoF, but I am not sure. I have molten armor, and I'm going for a melee kill with nights edge and sunfury, plus a demon scythe. I don't know if I'm prepared well enough, or if my world is prepared enough. I put a wooden barrier around and under my house, since...
  12. P

Nah, I just like to hang out with kids who are younger than me, I'm actually 13.
  13. P

I'm looking for people to play terraria with on the xbox360! I would like anyone around the age of 11 to play with! Friend me! gamertag: SBD Druid44 Also, I have a microphone and gold....
  14. P

New Member!!!

New Member!!!
Back
Top Bottom