Search results for query: *

1. TheSneakyMalteaser

The Terra Code

Chapter 20: Posessed "Ryan, what, what's going on" Cora stuttered. "I'm not Ryan anymore" he said, apparently not Ryan anymore, "I'm one of the spirit's that inhabits this foul place" he continued with a certain bitterness in his tone. Cora stepped forward, calling for the rest of her team...
  2. TheSneakyMalteaser

The Terra Code

Hey everyone, took a long break from forums, and will be back and trying to keep writing now, so in the next couple days will restart the writing.
  3. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Wire Spool Item (Infinite Wires!)

maybe make the wire just unable to be dropped when mined
  4. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Master bait (guh) name change

just do what happydays does and say master (pause) bait
  5. TheSneakyMalteaser

Uh, sure! :)

Uh, sure! :)
  6. TheSneakyMalteaser

Side projects you prioritize in new characters/worlds

for me I go straight to the underground ice biome, because there is some cool loot to get there, and when I get into the middle of prehardmode, I start to think about houses, but I almost never usually do any fishing
  7. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Biohazard Potion

this is a pretty good suggestion, as the most annoying part about the game (for me) is spreading biomes, but what colour would this highlight the blocks in? I know this is just a minor nitpick, but I just want to know, and it could clash with other highliting potions (spelunker, hunter...
  8. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items A suggestion to DYE for!

this suggestion looks almost exactly the same as mine :rolleyes:o_O
  9. TheSneakyMalteaser

Helloooo

there is actually a thread for that right here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-people-of-tcf.1768/ :) hope you have a great time here!
  10. TheSneakyMalteaser

Terraria VS Terraria: Overworld

they will probably announce that terraria is ending when otherworld, but I think otherworld is set up to be just as good (or better) than terraria, and terraria is re-logic's biggest creation, and they don't want to completely end it, just preserve it in another form, and that's...
  11. TheSneakyMalteaser

1.3.2 Questions/Discussion/Suggestions

I think they are adding a new mini-event and something to do with the underground desert
  12. TheSneakyMalteaser

PC Solar event spoiler?

It's interesting why they put it in, maybe they already had plans to add in solar cultists, because they even had banners (now removed, but you can still find them in game files and stuff) for the archers and others, and then changed it and decided to keep the vanity set. Maybe they will be...
  13. TheSneakyMalteaser

PC There is a new clothing style in 1.3.1!

the new clothing style is cool, but my favorite is the cloak one, I always put it on
  14. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Frivolous Thoughts: Rainbow Fading Dye

ahh ok, well in that case good idea
  15. TheSneakyMalteaser

Items Frivolous Thoughts: Rainbow Fading Dye

this thread=seiziures but I think that it should stay that way, because personally I like the armour effect better than the fading.
  16. TheSneakyMalteaser

Weapons & Equip Underraria

did you not hear me? references are only supposed to be one or two things, as terraria is it's own game, and the devs don't want to transform it into anything else, and why should undertale get to be the one with lots and lots of references (even if it is one of my favourite games)? I think you...
  17. TheSneakyMalteaser

Weapons & Equip Dyed Weapons

this suggestion has been done many many times, and this one doesn't have any detail to explain how you might dye these weapons, but if you add something that could be a new original idea to it, that would be good, but as it stands it doesn't have anything unique or defining to stand apart from...
  18. TheSneakyMalteaser

Weapons & Equip Underraria

for me, references should stick to one or two items, as they have done in the past, I mean can you think of more than one or two items that are a reference to any given game/movie/tv show (the multiple colour phasesabers/blades and vanity sets don't count)? Maybe stick with one or two items that...
  19. TheSneakyMalteaser

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

medusas being able to spawn prehardmode... oh wait ... THEY CAN ONLY SPAWN IN HARDMODE NOW:eek: THANK YOU 1.3.1!!!!!
  20. TheSneakyMalteaser

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Guys Medusa is now hardmode HALLELUJAH.
Back
Top Bottom