Search results for query: *

1. Jacksonman07

🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰

🎂🎂🍰🍰🍰
  2. Jacksonman07

Cheese sticks wisdomous wisdoms

If you shape ham into a patty and put it in between two bread buns, it is a... ham burger
  3. Jacksonman07

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

Door eat O’s I regret nothing
  4. Jacksonman07

PC Terraria 1.4.3 leak

April fools!
  5. Jacksonman07

thanks

thanks
  6. Jacksonman07

will someone tell me how to give a heart reaction to something (Or I’m just stupid and need...

will someone tell me how to give a heart reaction to something (Or I’m just stupid and need to comment <3 )
  7. Jacksonman07

profile post poster commented comment

profile post poster commented comment
  8. Jacksonman07

comment

comment
  9. Jacksonman07

profile post

profile post
  10. Jacksonman07

The idea thread

terrazenith - broken zenith + legendary zenith+ broken hero sword edit: it would be like zenith but green and there are two times the amount of swords
  11. Jacksonman07

Terraria Bad Ideas

Portal guns are stackable and are consumed upon use
  12. Jacksonman07

Happy Pi Day

Pi Day is coming up, so I though that it would be appropriate to show my pi house.
  13. Jacksonman07

How to get started on your texture pack

Hi, can you help me with a texture pack I am making? I don't know how to change the texture of tile entities such as text statues. I do know that all the text statues share the same sprite sheet, but I can't find it anywhere.
  14. Jacksonman07

The Perfect Bee Hive Doesn't Exist

That is the largest beehive I have seen ever 😲
  15. Jacksonman07

This is the town I put around my world spawn.

On top: NPC houses and my spawn area containing chests and crafting stations. In the air: My bedroom (bedhouse?) on one of many clouds floating above and another room with a chest. Also, a flying saucer. Underground: "Wow a cave right under my house! This is great, especially early game, so I'll...
  16. Jacksonman07

Zenith time! It even works through the wall!

Zenith time! It even works through the wall!
  17. Jacksonman07

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

The vanity items I wear are: Solar Hood (Blue and Silver Dye) Familiar Shirt Bee Pants (Blue Dye which colors the shoes)
  18. Jacksonman07

Don’t know how to use a texture pack. Can somebody help?

If you have Terraria on Steam, then I know a way to activate .zip texture files. First, go to Documents > My Games > Terraria > Resource Packs. Then create a folder with the title of the texture pack (it doesn’t have to be the name of the texture pack itself, but it will make it easier to find,)...
Back
Top Bottom