Search results for query: *

1. Chicken Bones

**REPORTED** Startup crash on Linux - version 1.4.4

@jaiv Please message me on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864) and I'll work with you to resolve this issue
  2. Chicken Bones

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

Please try the secret steam beta with the code AutoSavesTheWorld
  3. Chicken Bones

Anyone who is experiencing the issue and is online at the moment and willing to help me test fixes, please message me on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864)
  4. Chicken Bones

Game constantly crashing either randomly or on Save and Exit.

@Raym0ndW Please send me a message on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864)
  5. Chicken Bones

@RexDragon Please send me a message on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864)
  6. Chicken Bones

PC My game keeps crashing for unknown reasons.

@TechnoMonkeyDJ Please send me a message on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864)
  7. Chicken Bones

Crash on startup 1.4.4

This issue was resolved by deleting ReLogic.dll from the steam install folder
  8. Chicken Bones

Crash on startup 1.4.4

Please send me a message on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864) if you're willing to try more test builds and try and get to the bottom of this
  9. Chicken Bones

Crash on startup 1.4.4

@PyxelatorXeroc can you try this version and confirm it still crashes?
  10. Chicken Bones

PC 1.4.4 -savedirectory option changed?

Confirmed, will be fixed in 1.4.4.2
  11. Chicken Bones

@stas.cc Please try the attached build and send me a new crash log To install, open the zip and replace the Terraria.exe in your steam installation directory with the one in the zip.
  12. Chicken Bones

@Timbercat1 can you confirm whether this world is a cloud save or not?
  13. Chicken Bones

@Timbercat1 please end the world file you can't save. @Muhvi - Mhvi Please send the player file you can't save, as well as any instructions on how to reproduce the issue. Does it happen if you just enter a world and then save and quit immediately? Do you need a certain item in your inventory or...
  14. Chicken Bones

My friends and I can't connect to my server. (Stuck on connecting to)

@qwerty3.14 If you're still having issues, please contact me on Discord (Chicken Bones#6864)
  15. Chicken Bones

Crash on startup 1.4.4

@PyxelatorXeroc Please try the attached build with the same `-logerrors -logfile` launch options. To install, open the zip and replace the Terraria.exe in your steam installation directory with the one in the zip. Then send me a new log file. If you'd like to work through this issue more...
  16. Chicken Bones

tAPI Vanilla Save Converter

No worries man
  17. Chicken Bones

A crash log should be placed in your Worlds folder, send me this (using pastebin) and possibly your world if you can.
  18. Chicken Bones

I never really worked on Forge. I talked a lot to forge devs, I made a few suggestions, a few pull requests, and I've been around since it started, but Forge was always made and maintained by people with more experience, and a larger project scope than me.
  19. Chicken Bones

Just a disclaimer, it will probably be a month at least, before I port any mods from minecraft. I'm very busy, and have other priorities, sorry.
  20. Chicken Bones

Could you find a link? At this point, reference mods are great. Edit: I unlazied myself and used google. Got it
Back
Top Bottom